Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bears looking to trade Khalil Mack !

Not even looking at what compensation the Bears want, is Mack at 29 and coming off an 8.5 sack season worth $26 million per for the next three years?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Not even looking at what compensation the Bears want, is Mack at 29 and coming off an 8.5 sack season worth $26 million per for the next three years?
    fuck no,khalil mack ain't worth the money,got paid by chicago thank god and helped us right the ship

It'll be 17 per to us. Bears eat the signing bonus and restructure hits.

How did we get the better of the Mack trade again? Two losing seasons and an injured first round pick from the deal so far.
    December 2019 -
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    fuck no,khalil mack ain't worth the money,got paid by chicago thank god and helped us right the ship
    Yep, don’t want Mack back.

Mack had 75+ pressures. Our best pass rusher, Crosby, had 45. People still holding onto sack numbers instead of overall pass rush numbers.
    December 2019 -
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

The problem is when Mack is on
    the field, he is being watch at all
    time and being double team most
    of the time because he that good...
    Look at Nnambi Aso.....a great raider
    cornerback but does not have that
    many interceptions; he might never
    get to Hall of Fame, because he really
    has no stat to back him up as opposing
    QB,s never threw to his side of the
    field...thing is QB,s did respect him
    as him being that good....

Nnamdi is not a HoF'er because he was only good on a bad defense. He went to a zone coverage team and looked horrendous and then he was out of the league quickly. There was no reason to throw his direction in Oakland when teams could run the ball the first half and get enough points to beat those sorry ass Raider teams back then before packing it up in the 2nd half.
    December 2019 -
    Accepted.
    The countdown begins

Mack had 75+ pressures. Our best pass rusher, Crosby, had 45. People still holding onto sack numbers instead of overall pass rush numbers.
    hey what happened to mack vs us in europe,that's right erased a non factor

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    hey what happened to mack vs us in europe,that's right erased a non factor
    He had a couple of tackles and a QB hit. Crosby had a sack - his only tackle. Ferrell didn't play. Abram didn't play.
    December 2019 -
    Accepted.
    The countdown begins