Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Poor Derek Carr

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mm and gru will give him talent at wr spot,last yr got te,rb and oline done thats why 2020 is make or break for carr
    Heard the same shit before 2019. Make or break. Never makes it, but keeps coming back with yet another excuse, year after year.

Just gonna be the same shit again after 2020.

One of these years people will finally accept that Carr is a mediocre pussy that will never get it done. He's an anchor and a loser.

If in fact the goal of the Raiders is to win a SB? Carr must go...he will never take us to the SB..so the logical thing to do is get rid of him as soon as possible!

Ive been reading the Carr posts this past season. Ive been a member going back to the original site since 2004. i dont post much anymore, but wanted to way in on this topic. I am a Carr guy, great guy, great representative for the Raiders, BUT, I am no longer a Carr supporter. Carr doesnt have the "it" factor to win, that Gannon,Stabler had. Ive read the opinions of Bass, and 818, both opinions I respect, accept for the pussyboy nickname, but to each his own. Its time to move on if an option is available this up coming season. If you have a chance, and its economical, and you can move into a new house, with an easier schedule, and you can add Tom Brady, you need to do it! He will demand winning from teammates, and respect from opposing teams. we become a playoff contender instantly. Montana instantly got KC to the AFC Championship within 2 years, Brady COULD do the same. If Hostetler was our QB this past year, I believe we would have been a playoff team with the same talent. Hoss never would have quit on plays, or grounded balls on 4th down. He woulda died trying. Hell he carried Reggie White on his back to try and get a first down, if anyone remembers that! lol, anyway, I believe its time to move on. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    If in fact the goal of the Raiders is to win a SB? Carr must go...he will never take us to the SB..so the logical thing to do is get rid of him as soon as possible!
    Hoss was never the most talented QB, but he made up for it in toughness!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Heard the same shit before 2019. Make or break. Never makes it, but keeps coming back with yet another excuse, year after year.

Just gonna be the same shit again after 2020.

One of these years people will finally accept that Carr is a mediocre pussy that will never get it done. He's an anchor and a loser.
    we gave him twill and ab and ab melted down,then twill got plantars leaving us with walls rookie foster and renfro whom both got injured then it was to street fre agents or bench warmers from other squads in the middle of they yr,opponent double walls single street free agents and hobbling twill,not exactly tough to stop

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we gave him twill and ab and ab melted down,then twill got plantars leaving us with walls rookie foster and renfro whom both got injured then it was to street fre agents or bench warmers from other squads in the middle of they yr,opponent double walls single street free agents and hobbling twill,not exactly tough to stop
    Blah blah blah. More excuses. Pussyboy played behind one of the best OLs in the NFL. Had a stud TE. Top notch RB. Still came in a poor 24th in scoring.

So he didn't have an all pro WR. Big fucking deal. The Carrbage lovers like to pretend he had zero weapons and that our WRs were pure trash. They're not. A good QB will make less than average WRs look better. With Carrbage, it's the opposite. He makes average WRs look worse. What the fuck are we even talking about here ? Anyone that's watched Pussyboy knows he rarely attempts a pass longer than 10 yards anyway !

Averaged less than 14 points per game down the stretch with the playoffs on the line.

Always some fucking excuse. Needs more time in Gruden's system. Needs more weapons. The latest excuse being foisted on us is that the shitty defense somehow prevents Pussyboy from putting up points. It's a fucking joke already.

Make or break year, huh ? Again ? Really ??

Going to be the same exact shit after 2020. 'He only had rookie WRs to throw to'. 'The defense still needs work.' 'Gruden's offense is the problem.'

Never fucking ends. Always someone elses fault or another excuse.

The guy is a mediocre pussy that's never going to get it done. Only way we make the playoffs is if everything around him is perfect. He sure as fuck isn't elevating the team around him and carrying us there.

It sucks to lose. It's even worse when you lose playing like a scared pussy.

4 mins to go in the 3rd quarter Week 17 in Denver. Playoffs possibly on the line. Game can be won easily if Pussyboy can just make a play. It's 3rd and 3. Pussyboy rolls right. His first and only read isn't wide open. He can easily run for a first down though. But noooooo, Pussyboy turfs the ball instead. That's pathetic LOSING football.

Seriously, haven't you had enough of this shit ? How many fucking times do we have to see this ?

Can't blame the defense for that loss, can you ? Oh I know, you're going to blame the refs. Yeah, I think we scored twice and got screwed too. But should I ignore or forget about Pussyboy missing a WIDE OPEN Renfrow in the end zone on the opening series ? ANY fucking QB could have made that incredibly easy throw. Pussyboy only missed him by 10 yards on an absolute LAY UP short toss. What's the excuse for that ?

He's a mediocre pussy and a stone cold LOSER.

He's got the record for fastest to 55 losses and is going to increase that to 65 if we're unfortunate enough to roll into Vegas with him at the helm. Book it.

So you think if Carr starts for us next year we lose 10 games?

Quote Originally Posted by buddy christ View Post
    so you think if carr starts for us next year we lose 10 games?
    we didn't lose 10 games this season,got robbed of 2 for sure victories by the refs and 1 vs houston,i think the question should be "if" carr starts do we win 10 games or not despite playing a much easier schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    So you think if Carr starts for us next year we lose 10 games?
    Yep. Good chance. Won't be better than 8-8. That 1-5 stretch to close out 2019 wasn't a fluke. Carrbage was exposed by Gregg Williams and the Jets in Week 11.

One read. Rarely looks to throw a pass longer than 10 yards. Entire game is predicated on getting rid of the ball quickly. Will never allow a play to develop or scramble for positive yardage.

You can blame JJ being injured for the collapse of the offense, but that's not the real story.

The real story is that the rest of the NFL knows Carrbage. Defenders have no reason to respect his ability to complete intermediate and deep routes and will continue to jump his one read short shit all day.

That's why he almost got Renfrow killed. Got Richard clobbered several times too.

You think those 2 pick 6's against the Jets and KC were coincidental ?

You think the failure to score in the red zone and in the 2nd half of games is coincidental ?

Defenses are wise to Pussyboy. Dink, Dink, Dink. Everything underneath.

Works OK most of the time in the middle of the field.

But what happens inside the 10 yard line ? Now things are congested and there is no 'underneath'. Stall out.

Sure would be nice to score on a pass that traveled 20 yards in the air, but that's not happening too often with Pussyboy.

Not his game, and it's NOT bcz his recievers are pure trash. It's bcz Carr doesn't even look downfield.

So yeah, I think 6-10 is very likely even with an improved defense and better WRs.

Carrbage is a loser.

I want to blame Gruden's offensive scheme also, but I don't think we even got to see what his offense really looks like with Carr as QB. I'm sure Gruden plans out his plays so if the #1 WR is covered the QB would have 1 or 2 more receivers open at any given time, but unfortunately it seems like Carr picks which WR or TE he is going to look at before the snap and if that person is not open then it goes to the RB behind scrimmage or 5 yards down the field. Sometimes he might scramble to the right or left, but will rarely make that long throw. Instead he will turf it or get one of his teammates killed or better yet yell at this WRs for not getting a 10 yard separation so he's comfortable throwing it to them.