Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ceedee highlights

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,596
    Went Clemson last year. Get the two Sooners now.
    Best WR & LB

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Went Clemson last year. Get the two Sooners now.
    Best WR & LB
    Yes sir...!! Thats the way to do it.

  4. #4
    Lamb is lights out in the open field. Very dangerous person after the catch.

    Better run under 4.5 though bcz he's not toasting CBs in the NFL or getting open as easily as he did in the Big 12.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Lamb is lights out in the open field. Very dangerous person after the catch.

    Better run under 4.5 though bcz he's not toasting CBs in the NFL or getting open as easily as he did in the Big 12.
    i agree ceedee needs to run in the low 4.4's to solidify his position as wr1,jeudy and cee dee run roughly the sametimes and i can see jeudy taking #1 position,great hands,open field slippery and best route runner in the group

  6. #6
    Very similar to Jeudy with body type. Both seem very skinny. Lamb is a lot more physical after the catch then Jeudy. Both are good and would improve this offense. Don't know if Gruden will let Mayock pass either one up, if they were available. Lot or receiver talent in this draft, we really need playmakers on defense.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Very similar to Jeudy with body type. Both seem very skinny. Lamb is a lot more physical after the catch then Jeudy. Both are good and would improve this offense. Don't know if Gruden will let Mayock pass either one up, if they were available. Lot or receiver talent in this draft, we really need playmakers on defense.
    both jerry and ceedee,viska,jefferson,ruggs would be big upgrades for us,2nd tier higgins,reagor,aiyuk,mims would be upgrade for us,i think there are 12 wrs that can impact in this draft and all of em would upgrade our wr crew big

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    both jerry and ceedee,viska,jefferson,ruggs would be big upgrades for us,2nd tier higgins,reagor,aiyuk,mims would be upgrade for us,i think there are 12 wrs that can impact in this draft and all of em would upgrade our wr crew big
    Every player you named would be a huge upgrade on what we have. I'm an LSU homer and think Jefferson can be as good as anyone in this draft. I would not mind a trade down and landing him, late first or early 2nd. I don't know why he is being underestimated. Sure he was the 2nd best receiver on LSU, but Chase would be the top receiver in this class. He's a lock for the top receiver next year and top 10 pick. Jefferson has good height at 6'3, needs to put on a couple of pounds. Skinny like Jeudy and Lamb. He's tough and has good hands. He caught over 82% of the passes thrown to him. Lamb and Jeudy were mid 60's. The only knock on him was that he was a 2 or 3 star coming out of high school and wasn't recruited by big time schools. Scouting services and colleges didn't do their homework. I like an underdog, a player who wasn't handed anything and had to outwork the 5 star kids.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqAtUIsBw0
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-01-2020 at 12:54 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    every player you named would be a huge upgrade on what we have. I'm an lsu homer and think jefferson can be as good as anyone in this draft. I would not mind a trade down and landing him, late first or early 2nd. I don't know why he is being underestimated. Sure he was the 2nd best receiver on lsu, but chase would be the top receiver in this class. He's a lock for the top receiver next year and top 10 pick. Jefferson has good height at 6'3, needs to put on a couple of pounds. Skinny like jeudy and lamb. He's tough and has good hands. He caught over 82% of the passes thrown to him. Lamb and jeudy were mid 60's. The only knock on him was that he was a 2 or 3 star coming out of high school and wasn't recruited by big time schools. Scouting services and colleges didn't do their homework. I like an underdog, a player who wasn't handed anything and had to outwork the 5 star kids.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klqatuisbw0
    i have jefferson as my wr4 in this draft behind ceedee,jerry and viska only

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Every player you named would be a huge upgrade on what we have. I'm an LSU homer and think Jefferson can be as good as anyone in this draft. I would not mind a trade down and landing him, late first or early 2nd. I don't know why he is being underestimated. Sure he was the 2nd best receiver on LSU, but Chase would be the top receiver in this class. He's a lock for the top receiver next year and top 10 pick. Jefferson has good height at 6'3, needs to put on a couple of pounds. Skinny like Jeudy and Lamb. He's tough and has good hands. He caught over 82% of the passes thrown to him. Lamb and Jeudy were mid 60's. The only knock on him was that he was a 2 or 3 star coming out of high school and wasn't recruited by big time schools. Scouting services and colleges didn't do their homework. I like an underdog, a player who wasn't handed anything and had to outwork the 5 star kids.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqAtUIsBw0
    Yey , Jefferson is a dog ... like him a lot ... once the 4th and 5th top wr’s get picked , Ruggs, Higgins , or Colorado kid ... a frenzy of WR’s will go early 2nd round. There is a drop off after the top 10 Wr’s... I expect teams to draft the 2nd tier wr’s real quick .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •