Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 40 Whiners vs Queefs

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    If this doesn't disgust every Raider Fan living & dead too the enth degree i don't know what will!!! Another 10 years of putrid Shit!!!!
    raiders 3 sb,donks 2 sb,chief 2 sb,chargeless zero

If this doesn't disgust every Raider Fan living & dead too the enth degree i don't know what will!!! Another 10 years of putrid Shit!!!!
    Mahomes is in his 2nd year and has already won a Superbowl. This should scare any Raider fan because they are going to be good for the foreseeable future. Wouldn't surprise me if he wins a couple more

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Denver has 3. 2 with Elway and 1 with Manning. We may be getting passed up here in the next few years....

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Mahomes is in his 2nd year and has already won a Superbowl. This should scare any Raider fan because they are going to be good for the foreseeable future. Wouldn't surprise me if he wins a couple more
    Mahones wins with his legs. I think time and QB hits will eventually slow him down.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    We need a new QB to compete, Go Raiders 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    What a Mindless post...where the fuck have You been the last 20 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Mahomes has not even signed to a long term contract yet in which is really going to hurt the Chiefs with other signing in the future....his agent is going to ask for at least 40 million a year contract and he might get it....

Now we have to listen too a 100 times more Shit from Chiefs fans as they Beat our Ass for the next 10 years...Fuck!!!!
    Mahomes is playing on a rookie contract...now the time his agent is going to be pushing Mahomes to signed to a long term deal in which will hurt the Chief signing good players...because the cash won't be there...

Living in hell today boys...This is terrible.
    Fu#k The Rest

After watching the game and the two quarterbacks playing. We definitely need an upgrade at the QB if we ever want to seriously compete for a SB. But, I don't think we need the second coming of Mahomes to do it. Mahomes is no doubt superior to Jimmy G. But the niners can win a SB with Jimmy G at QB. They have a very good team and Jimmy G, though not the same caliber QB of Mahomes, is very capable of leading them to a SB title. We can't say that about our QB right now.