Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rumors Raiders Favored To Sign Tom Brady Buys Property In Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    A top free agent target because of Brady? You have a laundry list of free agents that went to NE because of Brady?
    A bunch of WRs dying to play with a 43 year old QB?

“Bridge QB”
    With Carr and a much improved team this team is a playoff team
    same with Brady.
    However you slice is, what 1st round pick do we have to secure a rookie franchise QB? At worst we’ll be in the teens. We no longer have multiple 1sts. We won’t be near the top 5 to get a good franchise rookie QB.
    Of course we’d improve if we added better players, but who cares? We’re not winning anything significant with Carr at QB. The guy is flat out mentally inept from an IQ perspective and doesn’t have what it takes to lead any team to a super bowl victory. I’m certain that Gruden is well aware of this because most people are aside from a few Raider fans in denial ..

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mes-free-agent

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Ugh!! A 43 year old QB that will cost 15M more than Carr. Ugh!!!
    Here we go!!
    A 43 yr old Brady would be a minimal upgrade over Carr. I dont see it happening but will be pissed if we go that route.

Couldn't agree more. DC has the arm talent.....but whats between his ears is another story.

Doesn't matter if a 43 year old Brady is a downgrade from Carrbage.

Kicking Pussyboy to the curb is a win. We're never winning shit with Carr and the sooner we move on the better.

I'm praying the reports that Gruden wants to bring in TB are correct.

Not because I'm convinced Brady will be our savior, but only because it means Gruden and Mayock have had enough of Carrbage and are actively looking to move on from him.

I don't care if it's Brady, Mariota, or Johnny Fucking Manziel replacing Pussyboy. I want Carr gone. Can't take another season of his gutless mediocre pussy act.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Doesn't matter if a 43 year old Brady is a downgrade from Carrbage.

Kicking Pussyboy to the curb is a win. We're never winning shit with Carr and the sooner we move on the better.

I'm praying the reports that Gruden wants to bring in TB are correct.

Not because I'm convinced Brady will be our savior, but only because it means Gruden and Mayock have had enough of Carrbage and are actively looking to move on from him.

I don't care if it's Brady, Mariota, or Johnny Fucking Manziel replacing Pussyboy. I want Carr gone. Can't take another season of his gutless mediocre pussy act.
    Yep, make me look toward 2020, if Carr gone. Go Raiders !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Brady = Wins
    Carr = Losses
    take away the patriots dominating defense from brady and he is worse then carr,give carr that dominating defense and carr and he is better then brady this yr ...fact,stats as very similar but carr higher qbr and played a much tougher schedule

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    take away the patriots dominating defense from brady and he is worse then carr,give carr that dominating defense and carr and he is better then brady this yr ...fact,stats as very similar but carr higher qbr and played a much tougher schedule
    Talking about both over their entire careers, Brady a winner, not suggesting just this season.

Plus Brady doesn’t played scared, like Carr does.
    Last edited by RaiderNationPaul68; 02-03-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raidernationpaul68 View Post
    talking about both over their entire careers, brady a winner, not suggesting just this season.

Plus brady doesn’t played scared, like carr does.
    and yet he barely had more yds and more tds this yr and a worse qbr despite having a dominating defense and an top 3 easy schedule

Yea it's evident another year of Carr will be a massive waste...I really don't think Gruden & Mayock want to endure another year of Mediocrity either & are researching all options at this point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    and yet he barely had more yds and more tds this yr and a worse qbr despite having a dominating defense and an top 3 easy schedule
    Didn’t he just win a Super Bowl title a year ago? He didn’t have nearly as good as an offensive line, running back, or TE this year, and still managed to get his squad to the conference semi-finals ..