Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe bryant dead

Shocked,now reporting that his oldest daughter was also on board and dead (gianna bryant)

Rumor that rick fox was on board but his family just tweeted rick fox is fine and at home

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Carr is a huge Kobe fan.

The mascara must be running.
    Really DICK? Your broken record bullshit creeps into this thread too? Man you’re fucked up....

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Rumor that rick fox was on board but his family just tweeted rick fox is fine and at home
    I heard it was Kobe & his daughter. His daughter's friend along with the friend's mom

Quote Originally Posted by aprovo View Post
    i heard it was kobe & his daughter. His daughter's friend along with the friend's mom
    so sad !!!

Condolences to his family and fans. I feel sad for his wife and kids, they must be beyond devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Really DICK? Your broken record bullshit creeps into this thread too? Man you’re fucked up....
    Yeah, really CUNT. GFY

Only a total puke like you would use this topic as a platform to show your ass. You already have your expertise on display in every other thread on the whole fucking board. Just can’t help being an asshole can ya

Let’s keep this thread for comments about Kobe Bryant, and Kobe Bryant only. Otherwise I kindly request BK or Bass to just delete the thread all together ..
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 01-26-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Let’s keep this threat for comments about Kobe Bryant, and Kobe Bryant only. Otherwise I kindly request BK or Bass to just delete the thread all together ..
    I agree. That was my original idea in the first place. Some people have zero respect for others. My apologies to a majority of you all for having to read my last couple of posts. Sometimes I can’t stay silent