Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I laugh at those who think Herbert isnt top prospect.

I laugh at those who think Herbert isnt top prospect.

The kid has it all, strong arm, 4.0 gpa that translates to x's and o's. Legs when needed. He is the real deal. Chargers would be best served to take him at 5 if he is still around. Best believe if he slipped to 12 he would be a Raider.

Makes a whole lot more sense than believing Carr has what it takes to win in this league .. (win = super bowl). If Carr were to win, he'd do something no QB has done in the past 10-13 years ..

If Herbert falls to us at 12, I could see Gruden pulling the trigger ..

Everyone agrees he's a top PROSPECT.

Definitely has all the tools.

Watching the Senior Bowl now and the announcers are raving about his 5-5 start.

I don't see anything special. All easy tosses. One badly off target.

Good escape ability. Can run. Didn't do it most of his time at UO.

Saw him play in 4 games for the Ducks. Never impressed.

Think he's a likely BUST.

Would be happy if the Raiders drafted him though. Just because it would mean the end of Pussyboy.

He has ALL the tools.

He has the most natural ability as a QB out of all the QBs.
    Better tools than Burrow, Tua...everyone! And the experts all agree.
    Watching him at practice, his arm just leaves scouts and on lookers in aw!
    Simply...perfect. MVP of every practice. Even the Senior Bowl practice week MVP.

...but then he plays in a actual football game. You expect John Elway with those amazing gifts and you get...Jeff George.

As a Raider fan, praying the Chargers grab him!
    But the hype train is rolling, so he may go higher.

*Side note* pulling for Jordan Love to kick ass this offseason!
    Let’s get 4 QBs in the top 11! Get a run on tackles in the top 11!
    I want an elite player to fall to us!

Carr has all of the tools as well. We see how that went.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Carr has all of the tools as well. We see how that went.
    Not really. Carr has the IQ of a of a cashier .. he’s way behind the pack which is why he has horrible pocket presence and can’t go through progressions whatsoever. Herbert’s IQ is off the charts. Not to mention, Carr doesn’t extend plays with his legs, which Herbert has consistently done.
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 01-25-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Hebert stinks. Watch his games.

I have watched his games. It makes me laugh some of you support Carr and say he doesnt have weapons but then say Herbert stinks, completely ignoring that he doesnt have real weapons at Oregon. Both sides of the Carr argument have become delusional.

^^^ Indeed it has
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    I have watched his games. It makes me laugh some of you support Carr and say he doesnt have weapons but then say Herbert stinks, completely ignoring that he doesnt have real weapons at Oregon. Both sides of the Carr argument have become delusional.
    Uh oh. There's a red flag if there ever was one. Trotting out the old 'doesn't have real weapons' crap.

You know, in many ways Herbert reminds me of Carrbage. Just a bigger version.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

People like to think he uses his legs alot based on the 2 TD runs in the playoff game.

Truth is those were the only 2 TD runs he had all year. Very misleading.

Like Carrbage, Herbert operated behind a really good OL. Yet, somehow Oregon with Herbert under center never put up points like they did for many years previous to his arrival.

Every time I've seen Herbert it seems like it's a bunch of short passes to the middle of the field which he sees quite well due to his height.

Not buying the 'lack of real weapons' excuse for Herbert any more than I buy it for Pussyboy.

I think both QBs have had weapons that are 'real' but that they're 'fakes' that don't use them to maximum advantage.

That being said, I'm fine with drafting Herbert. I might be wrong about Herbert. There's a chance he could be good at the next level. Carrbage, on the other hand, is never going to be anything more than a mediocre pussy.

So go ahead and draft Herbert. Anything is better than muddling along with Carr.

Can't stand the thought of another year of watching Pussyboy turfing the ball and playing scared. It's unwatchable.