View Poll Results: Assuming all of the prospects are available with the 12th overall pick, who would be

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isaiah Simmons LB

12 38.71%
  • Jerry Jeudy WR

2 6.45%
  • CeeDee Lamb WR

9 29.03%
  • Henry Ruggs WR

0 0%
  • Javon Kinlaw DL

1 3.23%
  • Justin Herbert QB

0 0%
  • Tua Tagovailoa QB

4 12.90%
  • Kenneth Murray LB

1 3.23%
  • Other

0 0%
  • Trade back, receive additional picks

2 6.45%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you draft with the 12th overall pick?

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    higgins isn't even on the radar for me,kids a softy,id rather shenault or jefferson or reagor in that order
    Okay so would you rather have Simmons and Shenault or Lamb and Murray?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Okay so would you rather have Simmons and Shenault or Lamb and Murray?
    simmons,shenault/jefferson,i've been advocating to trade up for simmons but that cost might be outta the range now that carolina lost luke making simmons a priority for them now,we would have to jump in front of carolina now

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    simmons,shenault/jefferson,i've been advocating to trade up for simmons but that cost might be outta the range now that carolina lost luke making simmons a priority for them now,we would have to jump in front of carolina now
    So you're saying you'd take Simmons over Lamb at #12 then..

Lamb & Murray is the best/ Perfect situation. Top MLB & WR. isn't Simmons more of and edge guy?

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Lamb & Murray is the best/ Perfect situation. Top MLB & WR. isn't Simmons more of and edge guy?
    Simmons is a LB but has also played safety. He's 240lbs and has room to add another 10lbs. He's not an EDGE player although I bet he could be if he wanted to. Simmons is the best LB (unanimous) in this year's draft and some mock drafts have him going as high as 3rd or 4th overall.

If he's there at 12 (doubtful), it's a no-brainer for our LB depleted team. There's plenty of good WR's in this draft..
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 01-24-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Simmons is a LB but has also played safety. He's 240lbs and has room to add another 10lbs. He's not an EDGE player although I bet he could be if he wanted to. Simmons is the best LB (unanimous) in this year's draft and some mock drafts have him going as high as 3rd or 4th overall.

If he's there at 12 (doubtful), it's a no-brainer for our LB depleted team. There's plenty of good WR's in this draft..
    I see.I just Watched some tape on him, they literally line his ass up EVERYWHERE on the field except DT.
    Impressive!!

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I see.I just Watched some tape on him, they literally line his ass up EVERYWHERE on the field except DT.
    Impressive!!
    yeah simmons is a stud

Id trade up to get Simmons.
    Id give a extra 3rd..Passed on LB draft after draft..
    Fu#k The Rest

Of course we grab Simmons at 12. But dudes goin 4, 7, or 9 at the lowest.

Just gimme Jeudy or Ceedee at 12, then I don’t care what the hell happens rest of draft

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Of course we grab Simmons at 12. But dudes goin 4, 7, or 9 at the lowest.

Just gimme Jeudy or Ceedee at 12, then I don’t care what the hell happens rest of draft
    But if Murry is sitting there at 19, you have a stud LB also. The old Oakland Raiders go college Oak lahoma...