View Poll Results: Assuming all of the prospects are available with the 12th overall pick, who would be

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isaiah Simmons LB

    12 38.71%
  • Jerry Jeudy WR

    2 6.45%
  • CeeDee Lamb WR

    9 29.03%
  • Henry Ruggs WR

    0 0%
  • Javon Kinlaw DL

    1 3.23%
  • Justin Herbert QB

    0 0%
  • Tua Tagovailoa QB

    4 12.90%
  • Kenneth Murray LB

    1 3.23%
  • Other

    0 0%
  • Trade back, receive additional picks

    2 6.45%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Who would you draft with the 12th overall pick?

  1. #1

    Who would you draft with the 12th overall pick?

    I'm leaning toward CeeDee Lamb.
    Last edited by DarthRaider; 01-24-2020 at 08:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Isaiah Simmons, instant game changer on the defensive side of the ball.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRaider View Post
    I'm leaning toward CeeDee Lamb.
    My choice also. Then with 19 grab his teammate Murry for LB. Simmons wont be available at 12.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 01-24-2020 at 08:47 AM.

  4. #4
    Cee Dee Lamb!

  5. #5
    cee dee if he falls to us,if he is gone go get simmons and come back for viska shenault or jefferson if we trade back to get the 2nd rd pick id go after jaelen reagor

  6. #6
    Here's to hoping the teams with young QBs ahead of us start an offensive lineman run instead of a WR one, leaving us with the cream of the crop. Simmons is almost certainly gone by 12. I'm on the Cee Dee/Murray train. If we get two quality LBs (Littleton and Shoebert? Put Whitehead's slow ass at MLB?) in FA then maybe grab Kinlaw at 19 if he's still there or a CB.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Here's to hoping the teams with young QBs ahead of us start an offensive lineman run instead of a WR one, leaving us with the cream of the crop. Simmons is almost certainly gone by 12. I'm on the Cee Dee/Murray train. If we get two quality LBs (Littleton and Shoebert? Put Whitehead's slow ass at MLB?) in FA then maybe grab Kinlaw at 19 if he's still there or a CB.
    carolina needs a replacement badly for luke,so simmons goes to them

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    carolina needs a replacement badly for luke,so simmons goes to them
    Agreed. They still have one or two good LBs so I also wouldn't be surprised if they grab a QB. Apparently they aren't sold on Kyle Allen (played pretty well imo) and they want to move on from Cam. But ya if I were them I'd do whatever it took to grab Simmons to prevent too much drop off in talent on the defensive side.

  9. #9
    If all were available it comes down to value..

    1. Simmons (the LB class isn't nearly as deep as the WR class and based on that alone we could very easily end up with a good WR with the 19th pick)

    2. Tua (if he's somehow there at 12, we could draft him and trade him for what would amount to the value of the 9th or 10th pick at the very least if his health checks out)

    Ask yourself a simple question: Would you rather have Simmons and Higgins/Shenault OR would you rather have Lamb and Murray?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    If all were available it comes down to value..

    1. Simmons (the LB class isn't nearly as deep as the WR class and based on that alone we could very easily end up with a good WR with the 19th pick)

    2. Tua (if he's somehow there at 12, we could draft him and trade him for what would amount to the value of the 9th or 10th pick at the very least if his health checks out)

    Ask yourself a simple question: Would you rather have Simmons and Higgins/Shenault OR would you rather have Lamb and Murray?
    higgins isn't even on the radar for me,kids a softy,id rather shenault or jefferson or reagor in that order

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •