Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Jeremiah 2020 mock draft 1.0 - 4 QBs in top 15

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    or go get littleton from the rams whom are tight against it with big deals still to come for prize cb addition and wr kupp,littleton is a stud,smart with sideline to sideline speed and can cover great too
    A top tier WR @12 and Littleton in FA allows us to pick whoever the hell we want at 19 lol. That would be awesome. I would love to steal a top defensive player from somebody else there.

Too early for Queen. He wasn't a starter until Divinity was suspended for the Alabama game. He will make a better pro because of his speed. He isn't deion jones. I would compare him to Duke Riley. A smallish, fast linebacker that was drafted too early. We need to draft a corner in the first. Quality corners are tougher to find later in the draft then LB's. Take two LB's in the third. Jacob Phillips and Troy Dye would be fine.
    Last edited by psly2124; 01-21-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    A top tier WR @12 and Littleton in FA allows us to pick whoever the hell we want at 19 lol. That would be awesome. I would love to steal a top defensive player from somebody else there.
    we should also go after judon from the ravens a stud olb,raven are against the cap as well,imagine ceedee,littleton and judon and with our 2nd 1st rd pick we could go kinlaw the freak of this draft on dline

we should also go after judon from the ravens a stud olb,raven are against the cap as well,imagine ceedee,littleton and judon and with our 2nd 1st rd pick we could go kinlaw the freak of this draft on dline
    Judon is a 3-4 Jack. He isn't much in coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Maybe not, that remains to be seen. His overall record is pretty darned good though, isn't it ? I'd take Garopollo over DC any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm sure you'll disagree though.

In any event, regardless of whether you think Garopollo is top notch or not, take a look at the final 4 teams standing this year. You've got Rodgers, Tannehill and Mahomes all of whom outplayed Carrbage and kicked the Raiders ass to the tune of 4-0 when they met heads up this year. In fact, they blew the Raiders out in all 4 meetings.

How did DC do in those 4 blowouts ? Fumbled through the end zone in GB. Played like shit, as always, in KC. Couldn't score a fucking point in the 2nd half against the Tits, despite being given numerous opportunities to do so.

So that's 4 games in which the opposing QB played lights out while Pussyboy wilted.

You want to be a legit SB contender ? You're going to need someone better than Carrbage to get there.

TUA !!!!!
    I'm not sold on Tua to be honest......but he can play circles around DC (that's not saying a whole hell of a lot). Its just the durability issue that has me worried. He has great touch...and can make all the throws. I'll tell you what....if we can trust that he wont turf it on 4th down TWICE.....I say fuck it....lets go get him!!!!!!!

or go get littleton from the rams whom are tight against it with big deals still to come for prize cb addition and wr kupp,littleton is a stud,smart with sideline to sideline speed and can cover great too
    Agreed. Good call. Littleton would be bonkers

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    I'm not sold on Tua to be honest......but he can play circles around DC (that's not saying a whole hell of a lot). Its just the durability issue that has me worried. He has great touch...and can make all the throws. I'll tell you what....if we can trust that he wont turf it on 4th down TWICE.....I say fuck it....lets go get him!!!!!!!
    I dont know what it is about seeing a left handed QB.. I'm left handed... but watching it looks weird. Ball spins differently..
    Doesnt really mean shit bc he obviously was an amazing QB in college. To me, the issue is the Raiders are going to want to go for instantaneous production and Tua is a redshirt first year NFL type of guy. Would it pay dividends for us in the future? I think so, but I believe Mark/Gruden arent going to be as patient whereas I think Mayock has more patience.. who will win that? I dont think Tua would last til 12 and i dont agree with trading both of our 1st rd picks for a redshirt guy. Catch me in 2022 and I'll probably say I wish we did draft Tua but as others have mentioned, Jimmy G hasn't been throwing lights out, and yet look at the Niners success....
    A great D line/ great D, and a great running game can get you to the big game. Niners have clearly proved it, and the Titans came close

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Yeah, but most (95% of NFL qbs) won't throw it in the dirt on 4th down.. let alone twice. Just Twinkle Toes Derek..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah, but most (95% of NFL qbs) won't throw it in the dirt on 4th down.. let alone twice. Just Twinkle Toes Derek..
    Unbelievable for a 5 year vet.

bro garop is not top notch and san fran is in the championship
    Aaron Rodgers has not been elite since 2016. Not even top 15 tQBR since 2016.
    Jimmy G? No. He’s good game manager
    Ryan Tannehill? Nope. Another really good game manager
    Mahomes? ELITE.

3 of the 4 final teams. No elite QB.

The blue print is out there.
    Get yourself a good, smart, game manager that can limit big mistakes, hold onto him.
    Build the team around him.

Find yourself a generational talent like Mahomes? Dump the “solid” QB. Like what the Chiefs did when they saw that in Mahomes.