Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 89

Thread: Daniel Jeremiah 2020 mock draft 1.0 - 4 QBs in top 15

  1. #1
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    372

    Daniel Jeremiah 2020 mock draft 1.0 - 4 QBs in top 15

    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  2. #2
    Wouldnt be mad at those two picks at all for the Vegas Raiders.

  3. #3
    Queen with #19...is he even a 1st round prospect?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Queen with #19...is he even a 1st round prospect?
    i have queen as a top of the 2nd rd talent,would be happier then shit if cee dee fell to us at 12 and then we added robbie anderson

  5. #5
    With all the QBs drafted last year, we can only hope that their teams go for the safe option and draft offensive lineman help for their guys. That leaves us in a perfect position to draft Cee Dee as evidenced here. As for Queen, I wouldn't be too mad at that. We're in desperate need of LB help and should grab the best talent available. I'll have to watch some tape of him.

  6. #6
    Would you rather have Lamb and Queen....or would you rather package the picks and move up to get Tua ?

    There's a reason 4 QBs are projected to go in the top 15. It's the most important position by far.

    If you don't have a top notch QB, chances are you're not contending to win it all.

    I submit the Raiders do not have a top notch QB. It is my position that DC is a mediocre puss despite his completion percentage and 4k yards passing.

    We could catch lightning in a bottle and find a Brady in the 6th or a Wilson in the 3rd. We might find another Gannon or Plunkett on the scrap heap. I don't like our chances of doing so though.

    I prefer to swing for the fences while we have the draft capital to do so.

    Or we can go on winning 6-8 games a year with Carrbage with no real hope of achieving our ultimate objective.

    You know where I stand.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Would you rather have Lamb and Queen....or would you rather package the picks and move up to get Tua ?

    There's a reason 4 QBs are projected to go in the top 15. It's the most important position by far.

    If you don't have a top notch QB, chances are you're not contending to win it all.

    I submit the Raiders do not have a top notch QB. It is my position that DC is a mediocre puss despite his completion percentage and 4k yards passing.

    We could catch lightning in a bottle and find a Brady in the 6th or a Wilson in the 3rd. We might find another Gannon or Plunkett on the scrap heap. I don't like our chances of doing so though.

    I prefer to swing for the fences while we have the draft capital to do so.

    Or we can go on winning 6-8 games a year with Carrbage with no real hope of achieving our ultimate objective.

    You know where I stand.
    bro garop is not top notch and san fran is in the championship

  8. #8
    Lamb and Murry or Simmons.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Lamb and Murry or Simmons.
    or go get littleton from the rams whom are tight against it with big deals still to come for prize cb addition and wr kupp,littleton is a stud,smart with sideline to sideline speed and can cover great too

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bro garop is not top notch and san fran is in the championship
    Maybe not, that remains to be seen. His overall record is pretty darned good though, isn't it ? I'd take Garopollo over DC any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I'm sure you'll disagree though.

    In any event, regardless of whether you think Garopollo is top notch or not, take a look at the final 4 teams standing this year. You've got Rodgers, Tannehill and Mahomes all of whom outplayed Carrbage and kicked the Raiders ass to the tune of 4-0 when they met heads up this year. In fact, they blew the Raiders out in all 4 meetings.

    How did DC do in those 4 blowouts ? Fumbled through the end zone in GB. Played like shit, as always, in KC. Couldn't score a fucking point in the 2nd half against the Tits, despite being given numerous opportunities to do so.

    So that's 4 games in which the opposing QB played lights out while Pussyboy wilted.

    You want to be a legit SB contender ? You're going to need someone better than Carrbage to get there.

    TUA !!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •