Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady to Las Vegas Raiders 'has legs,' UFC's Dana White believes

Yawn. Brady had less weapons and a shitty OL and still outscored Carrbage with ease.

Fucking joke comparing a 6 time SB winner with a mediocre pussy that's never even played in a playoff game and has reached 55 losses faster than anyone in NFL history.

You need to get off Carr's nuts.

Washed up Brady at 43 still >>>>>>>>>> Pussyboy

Herbert has the arm talent....looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Don't like him at all, but I'm not going to cry if the Raiders draft him. Just gets us one step closer to FINALLY moving on from Pussyboy.

There's a CHANCE Herbert might succeed. There's no fucking chance Carrbage ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Yawn. Brady had less weapons and a shitty OL and still outscored Carrbage with ease.
    Lol, three more tds despite playing the easiest schedule in the league. I’d hardly call that “out scoring him with ease”.

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    Lol, three more tds despite playing the easiest schedule in the league. I’d hardly call that “out scoring him with ease”.
    NE 7th in points scored. Raiders 24th. What do you call that ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    NE 7th in points scored. Raiders 24th. What do you call that ?
    You’re better than that. You know damn well NE had more defensive and rushing TDs than Oakland.

If you don’t know better then both of your arguments for getting rid of Carr are even weaker than I originally thought, one of which I actually somewhat agree with.

This board would explode if we got Brady. He had nothing in New England this year, losing Gronk killed their offense, their line was swiss cheese and their WR's were worse than ours.

Brady is a great fit here, he loves to throw to the TE, we have 3, he loves a guy that can catch in the slot we have him, and he has the experience that we need at the position, anyone that wants to compare Carr to Brady is foolish, Carr is what he is a good QB, but far short of a HOFer.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Hmm...lets see Brady with an established system, but no talent around him to throw to....he's watching Mahommes from home. Same as Carr. Get off his nuts...give Carr some talent at #1 and #2 and improve the D...Raiders are a playoff team.
    Carr is in his 6th year and has a below .500 record. Brady has 6 fucking Super Bowls. Get a clue.

You’re better than that. You know damn well NE had more defensive and rushing TDs than Oakland.

If you don’t know better then both of your arguments for getting rid of Carr are even weaker than I originally thought, one of which I actually somewhat agree with.
    Rushing TDs don't count ?

Brady had a down year because NE did not have a receiver that could play outside. Gronk was a freak who could play inside and out and block - one of the rarest talents ever - was no longer around to make the offense a threat on every down. Patriots still won their division and had a good year.

Carr had one of his best seasons ever and the Raiders finished under .500. If you have a franchise QB having his best year ever then chances are high that guy should be carrying your team to a winning record. This guy should be elevating the team and sustaining drives to minimize a bad defense.

lets not forget the easy ass schedule new england had either vs the raiders top 3 toughest schedule