Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 126

Thread: Tom Brady to Las Vegas Raiders 'has legs,' UFC's Dana White believes

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=raid...R7AAAAAA%3D%3D

    Somebody actually posted a job listing for QB of the LV Raiders .. pretty creative LOL
    Hopefully many answer it......seriously. I would prefer they had some experience though.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Patriot win % against out of division opponents is actually higher than their intradivision win % during their incredible run.

    That's not saying the AFC East hasn't been weak for many years - it has been - but simply attributing NE's success over the years to playing in a generally weak division which grants them a guaranteed 6 wins per year is erroneous.

    Brady played a large part in NE averaging over 10 wins per season.....Carrbage has played a large part in the Raiders averaging 10 losses per season.

    You're in fucking denial if you can't see this.

    Next up: The Carrbage lovers will explain AGAIN that the 55 losses weren't all his fault, when no one says they were.

    Been there, done that.

    This Raider fan has seen enough from Pussyboy to know that he can't get it done unless everything around him is perfect. Doubtful he can lead us to the promised land even under the best of circumstances. He just doesn't have it.

    Here's a real nightmare scenario for y'all....the Chargers sign Brady and draft Tua.....while we draft WRs that Pussyboy never throws to and attempt to build the 85 Bear defense which he needs in order to win.

    Get used to sniffing Chief, Charger and even Mule ass for the foreseeable future.

    Refusing to move on from Carrbage = Commitment to Excrement.
    He's not even close to having "it".

  3. #93
    Delusion is real on both sides of this argument. The dude who never stops crying about Carr needs to get a life. Also, those defending Carr need to realize it's not 100% certain he returns for obvious reasons. He is improving and can improve more with a better defense and WRs. If he can compete with Mahomes is another question entirely and is what could force Raiders to move away from him. He is a good qb, not elite

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    Delusion is real on both sides of this argument. The dude who never stops crying about Carr needs to get a life. Also, those defending Carr need to realize it's not 100% certain he returns for obvious reasons. He is improving and can improve more with a better defense and WRs. If he can compete with Mahomes is another question entirely and is what could force Raiders to move away from him. He is a good qb, not elite
    Got plenty of life dude. What's the problem with facing reality. Knowing that another year with Carr will just be another year wasted. I'm speaking what I feel and know. Get a life? R-E-A-L-L-Y?

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Got plenty of life dude. What's the problem with facing reality. Knowing that another year with Carr will just be another year wasted. I'm speaking what I feel and know. Get a life? R-E-A-L-L-Y?
    Not even talking about you unless this is your 15th account. I'm talking about Raiderman818

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    Got plenty of life dude. What's the problem with facing reality. Knowing that another year with Carr will just be another year wasted. I'm speaking what I feel and know. Get a life? R-E-A-L-L-Y?
    Get a life !!!!

    LOL. The board's biggest Carrbage lover who just a few days ago was spouting off about the Carrbage haters heads exploding because Carrbage would be the Raider QB in Vegas has changed his tune very recently.

    He's beginning to realize Carrbage might be on the way out.

    He's right about one thing though. My head will explode if Carrbage is the starter in Vegas.

    Eventually, RN24 will come around. He'll finally realize that Carr isn't improving. He will accept that the Carr we've seen for the last 3 years -- 'not good enough, one read, no run, turf the ball on 3rd and 4th downs pussy' -- is the same Carr we'll see in Vegas if we're dumb enough to stick with him.

    Get a life !?

    The Raiders need to get a life. They're as good as dead as long as Pussyboy is the face of the franchise.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Get a life !!!!

    LOL. The board's biggest Carrbage lover who just a few days ago was spouting off about the Carrbage haters heads exploding because Carrbage would be the Raider QB in Vegas has changed his tune very recently.

    He's beginning to realize Carrbage might be on the way out.

    He's right about one thing though. My head will explode if Carrbage is the starter in Vegas.

    Eventually, RN24 will come around. He'll finally realize that Carr isn't improving. He will accept that the Carr we've seen for the last 3 years -- 'not good enough, one read, no run, turf the ball on 3rd and 4th downs pussy' -- is the same Carr we'll see in Vegas if we're dumb enough to stick with him.

    Get a life !?

    The Raiders need to get a life. They're as good as dead as long as Pussyboy is the face of the franchise.
    You're insults are that of a mindless teenager at best. Why dont you grow up and speak about the WHY and WHO should take his place? Have an intelligent conversation for once

  8. #98
    Awww, did I hurt your widdle feelings insulting Carrbage ???

    Are you really going back to the 'mindless teenager' bullshit ?

    You want to come at me for bashing the fuck out of Carrbage ??

    You're going to have to do better than 'grow up' and 'get a life'.

    I've already explained why we need to move on from Carr dozens of times.

    Also have told you that my preference is to trade Carrbage, bring in a bridge QB (Mariota), move up, if necessary, to draft Tua and take it from there.

    That's MY plan. Told you that dozens of times too.

    Do me a favor and stop disingenously complaining about me not giving you the WHO, WHY, WHEN AND WHERE details, because everyone that reads this forum knows darn well that I already have....numerous times.

    You see how this works ? That's intelligent conversation. Telling me to 'grow up' and 'get a life' isn't. You can do better.

  9. #99

    Watching the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Awww, did I hurt your widdle feelings insulting Carrbage ???

    Are you really going back to the 'mindless teenager' bullshit ?

    You want to come at me for bashing the fuck out of Carrbage ??

    You're going to have to do better than 'grow up' and 'get a life'.

    I've already explained why we need to move on from Carr dozens of times.

    Also have told you that my preference is to trade Carrbage, bring in a bridge QB (Mariota), move up, if necessary, to draft Tua and take it from there.

    That's MY plan. Told you that dozens of times too.

    Do me a favor and stop disingenously complaining about me not giving you the WHO, WHY, WHEN AND WHERE details, because everyone that reads this forum knows darn well that I already have....numerous times.

    You see how this works ? That's intelligent conversation. Telling me to 'grow up' and 'get a life' isn't. You can do better.
    I see Deshaun Watson break a tackle, keep the play alive and throw a ball in critical situation to keep a drive alive. Wow. He did the same thing to beat us this season.

    Then I watch Mahomes use his feet to run for a 30-yard TD in a critical part of the AFC Championship game.

    On both plays, I'm thinking, Carr would never do that.

    He doesn't break tackles.

    He won't improvise.

    He won't run unless it's a designed play, called in the huddle.

    He crumbles at the first sign of a rush.


    To be fair, he did do better this year, ran for a TD and actually extended a couple of plays with his feet. But he's not instinctive. Not in the least.

    What I see in Carr is a system QB who can complete a high percentage of passes because he rarely takes chances. A player who wilts under pressure and won't buy time with his legs. He's a player that if you surround him with the best OL, the best defensive in the league he "might" win you a Super Bowl if he doesn't make a stupid mistake at a key point in the game as he's done time and time again.

    Truth.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    I see Deshaun Watson break a tackle, keep the play alive and throw a ball in critical situation to keep a drive alive. Wow. He did the same thing to beat us this season.

    Then I watch Mahomes use his feet to run for a 30-yard TD in a critical part of the AFC Championship game.

    On both plays, I'm thinking, Carr would never do that.

    He doesn't break tackles.

    He won't improvise.

    He won't run unless it's a designed play, called in the huddle.

    He crumbles at the first sign of a rush.


    To be fair, he did do better this year, ran for a TD and actually extended a couple of plays with his feet. But he's not instinctive. Not in the least.

    What I see in Carr is a system QB who can complete a high percentage of passes because he rarely takes chances. A player who wilts under pressure and won't buy time with his legs. He's a player that if you surround him with the best OL, the best defensive in the league he "might" win you a Super Bowl if he doesn't make a stupid mistake at a key point in the game as he's done time and time again.

    Truth.
    Carr should retire. He's made over 50 million. There's no point in continuing to play when avoiding getting hit is more important than making a play and winning.

    Spend more time with his family and ministry. Do the things he's most passionate about.

    He'll be happier and the Raiders will ultimately be better off without him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •