Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady to Las Vegas Raiders 'has legs,' UFC's Dana White believes

Not sure I find this thread very idiotic. Give me Brady and J. Herbert.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    tom brady is derek carr currently tom's play is falling as age has crept up,so no lets go get phillip rivers
    I disagree. Give him a top 10 OL, a run game and weapons like Waller, Renfrow, possibly R. Anderson and a #1 pick WR he could rejuvenate his career. All while grooming the qb of our future. Who better to mentor a young qb than the goat himself?

Don't like Herbert, but it's good that you fell off the Carrbage bandwagon. Or has someone hacked your account ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    I disagree. Give him a top 10 OL, a run game and weapons like Waller, Renfrow, possibly R. Anderson and a #1 pick WR he could rejuvenate his career. All while grooming the qb of our future. Who better to mentor a young qb than the goat himself?
    But why do we need to give him Anderson and a #1 WR? I’m told that just about anyone can come in here with the guys we have and lead us to the promised land.

Brady is cheaper than Carr and throws about as far as Carr so why not?
    December 2019 -
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Don't like Herbert, but it's good that you fell off the Carrbage bandwagon. Or has someone hacked your account ?
    Herbert is a more athletic version of a young Brady. Who better to mold him than Brady? I dont get how anyone doesnt like Herbert. He is the most talented qb in the draft. Just needs to work on his decision making as any young qb typically does. He has all the arm talent in the world, he is mobile, he is smart, he has beautiful, effortless throwing mechanics. He can be a superstar if he goes to the right situation

Herbert is probably the most likely to bust of all the top 5 QBs coming out.
    December 2019 -
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Hmm...lets see Brady with an established system, but no talent around him to throw to....he's watching Mahommes from home. Same as Carr. Get off his nuts...give Carr some talent at #1 and #2 and improve the D...Raiders are a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhone View Post
    Hmm...lets see Brady with an established system, but no talent around him to throw to....he's watching Mahommes from home. Same as Carr. Get off his nuts...give Carr some talent at #1 and #2 and improve the D...Raiders are a playoff team.
    Need more than just an improved D to topple KC. We arent anywhere near them currently

Herbert is probably the most likely to bust of all the top 5 QBs coming out.
    Disagree completely