Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 126

Thread: Tom Brady to Las Vegas Raiders 'has legs,' UFC's Dana White believes

  1. #11
    "Hey Tom, after the fight we're hitting up some strip clubs. Titties, booze and blow. What Giselle doesn't know won't hurt her and what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas"

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    "I'll admit I fumbled if you get a new barber."
    tom brady is derek carr currently tom's play is falling as age has crept up,so no lets go get phillip rivers

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    tom brady is derek carr currently tom's play is falling as age has crept up,so no lets go get phillip rivers
    Brady @ 72 >> Pussyboy

  4. #14
    I could actually see this happen. In La Confra's report on Brady today he mentioned Brady would like to mentor a young qb while playing for atleast 2 more years. Trade Carr, sign Brady and draft Herbert.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    I could actually see this happen. In La Confra's report on Brady today he mentioned Brady would like to mentor a young qb while playing for atleast 2 more years. Trade Carr, sign Brady and draft Herbert.
    Someone hack your account ?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    I could actually see this happen. In La Confra's report on Brady today he mentioned Brady would like to mentor a young qb while playing for atleast 2 more years. Trade Carr, sign Brady and draft Herbert.
    good he is willing to teach carr,lol

  7. #17
    Bro, if the Raiders do sign TB there is no chance Pussyboy will still be with the Raiders.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Bro, if the Raiders do sign TB there is no chance Pussyboy will still be with the Raiders.
    Why not; he be getting 20 million to sit on the bench

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Why not; he be getting 20 million to sit on the bench
    Raiders won't pay Pussyboy 20 million to ride pine.

  10. #20
    Another idiot fucking thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •