Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady to Las Vegas Raiders 'has legs,' UFC's Dana White believes

Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    Brady in a recent interview said he is willing to mentor a young qb and wants to play until he is 45.
    yeah he said that but this is also his 1st time looking for a job as a free agent,raiders have cap space so why not say all the right things and hobknob with mark davis,maybe he pay you 40 million vs the patriots whom probably pay him less,history is more telling though brady has always looked at rookie qbs with distain and he has also said im not gonna help a guy trying to take my job

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    Also, I’m pretty sure you were NOT talking about team scoring when you said that Brady was “out scoring him with ease”.
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah he said that but this is also his 1st time looking for a job as a free agent,raiders have cap space so why not say all the right things and hobknob with mark davis,maybe he pay you 40 million vs the patriots whom probably pay him less,history is more telling though brady has always looked at rookie qbs with distain and he has also said im not gonna help a guy trying to take my job
    Nobody is paying Brady 40 mil. More like 30 mil at best.

So we can give Brady a pass for not having good WRs, but not Carr? Brady has always had better talent at WR than Carr, this year included. Edelman is better than Twill, and the rest? Rico Gafford, Zay Jones, Marcelo Ateman, Keenan Doss? Lol, these guys won’t even be in the league next year unless they play for us—how many of them came from practice squads?
    No, Brady has not always had better talent at WR than Carr, lmfao. Troy Brown?

I wasn't giving Brady a pass. I was making a point - which was Brady even in a down year won his division. Carr in one of his best ever years could barely get to 7-9.
    December 2019 -
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

No, Brady has not always had better talent at WR than Carr, lmfao. Troy Brown?

I wasn't giving Brady a pass. I was making a point - which was Brady even in a down year won his division. Carr in one of his best ever years could barely get to 7-9.
    You talking about the Troy Brown that had 1200 yards receiving in 2001???

Yeah, that's him. Amari Cooper and Crabtree were better than whatever the Patriots had back then. Stop acting funny.
    December 2019 -
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Accepted.
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Yeah, that's him. Amari Cooper and Crabtree were better than whatever the Patriots had back then. Stop acting funny.
    Nope. Neither one had more receiving yards than him with Oakland—I’m not the one bringing up guys from another generation, this is a very pass friendly league now and Brown posted better numbers. I haven’t checked, but I’m pretty sure that he never had fewer yards than Rico Gafford this year.

Also, I’m pretty sure you were NOT talking about team scoring when you said that Brady was “out scoring him with ease”.
    Seriously ? Dude, time for a brush up course in reading comprehension.

When I say NE was 7th in points scored and the Raiders were 24th, you think I'm talking about how many rushing TDs Brady had in comparison to Pussyboy ? You're kidding right ???

How much fucking clearer can it be that I'm talking about TEAM scoring when I say NE 7th, Oak 24th ??

NE with Brady 7th, Oak with Carrbage 24th.....CLEAR NOW ?

As for what you're 'pretty sure' about....2 days ago you were sure the Carrbage haters' heads would be exploding because he was definitely going to be the QB in Vegas....today, you can see Brady being the QB and mentoring Herbert.

At least you're off the Carr bandwagon now, so props to you for that !

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Seriously ? Dude, time for a brush up course in reading comprehension.

When I say NE was 7th in points scored and the Raiders were 24th, you think I'm talking about how many rushing TDs Brady had in comparison to Pussyboy ? You're kidding right ???

How much fucking clearer can it be that I'm talking about TEAM scoring when I say NE 7th, Oak 24th ??

NE with Brady 7th, Oak with Carrbage 24th.....CLEAR NOW ?

As for what you're 'pretty sure' about....2 days ago you were sure the Carrbage haters' heads would be exploding because he was definitely going to be the QB in Vegas....today, you can see Brady being the QB and mentoring Herbert.

At least you're off the Carr bandwagon now, so props to you for that !
    That’s not the argument you originally posted. I’m replying to that, if you want to branch out with others when your original one falls apart the courteous thing to do would to let us know.

I’m not on any bandwagon, I’ve stated it before and I’ll do it again here, I don’t know if Carr is the answer but I would like to see him get a fair shot— give him guys who won’t let the ball bounce off their face masks or hands in critical situations.

We’ve had many players come here and go through the motions just to get paid, Carr really wants to be a Raider and that means something to me. There aren’t many Raider fans in my area so I feel like it is a real brotherhood and when I see someone repping the shield I raise them a notch or two in my book. Randy Moss didn’t want to be here, Warren Sapp didn’t like us, Amari Cooper wasn’t a fan—fuck those guys, I want players that bleed black and silver: Tim Brown comes to mind, Woodson came back, Reece loved us. I really think that Carr has that same passion for this team so I would like to see him get a fair shot here.

That's EXACTLY the argument I posted.

NE 7TH OAK 24TH

Don't see how that can be any clearer.

As for Carr's passion....he's already stated that football isn't that important to him and whines about having to be away from his family. Poor baby.

I get that you like Carr personally, that he's a good father, a family man, the last guy that's going to be caught with drugs or slapping a woman around.

He's a good man.

Problem is, he's a mediocre pussy as a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Yawn. Brady had less weapons and a shitty OL and still outscored Carrbage with ease.

Fucking joke comparing a 6 time SB winner with a mediocre pussy that's never even played in a playoff game and has reached 55 losses faster than anyone in NFL history.

You need to get off Carr's nuts.

Washed up Brady at 43 still >>>>>>>>>> Pussyboy
    This is what you posted first. I don’t see New England mentioned anywhere in this post, hence the solo stats. Am I wrong?