Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vincent Bonsignore: Raiders will target R. Anderson, AJ Green, Lamb, Juedy, Ruggs.

we are hot on the trail of robby anderson,mark it !!!

We need a game changing defensive player (a la Isaiah Simmons type) and a #1 WR in the worst ways. Robbie Anderson is not that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    we need a game changing defensive player (a la isaiah simmons type) and a #1 wr in the worst ways. Robbie anderson is not that guy.
    draft viska shenault,add robbie anderson to go with renfro,waller,draft simmons

Trade Pussyboy. Move up, draft Tua. Sign bridge QB. Get your fucking WRs and LBs thru the draft and FA.

Legit Superbowl contenders in 2021.

If we get a #1 receiver this offense is going to be sick, don't forget Moreau, our 2nd rookie tight end who played pretty well this year.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewevenstar View Post
    If we get a #1 receiver this offense is going to be sick, don't forget Moreau, our 2nd rookie tight end who played pretty well this year.
    Offense will be 'sick' as long as Carrbage is the QB, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Trade Pussyboy. Move up, draft Tua. Sign bridge QB. Get your fucking WRs and LBs thru the draft and FA.

Legit Superbowl contenders in 2021.
    A week ago, I was against drafting Tua, but if that means Carr is out, I'm all for it. You were correct.