*The CarrBashians will not like this.
Exactly what a lot of us were saying...(dude needs help at WR, and he’ll be back in 20)

Jon demands a lot from his quarterbacks,” Mayock said. “People don’t understand how much. Just from a verbiage standpoint all the way to control, pre-snap at the line of scrimmage, you know, his percentage of completions, his ability to command the huddle, his ability to command the pre-snap process at the line of scrimmage, his accuracy. He’s got arm talent. You look at his development between him and Darren Waller, you know, Darren Waller had 90 catches for over a thousand yards. Darren Waller is a Pro Bowl tight end by any definition. And then the chemistry he developed with Hunter Renfrow. I think we’ve got a good offensive line and what we have to do is a better job of supporting him with some more wide receiver talent, the ability to catch the football, uh, the ability to spread the ball around a little bit. You know, Derek handled everything Jon threw at him mentally. I thought he progressed at a rapid rate in year two in Jon’s system.”

also a couple points Vic tweeted out from the interview:

GM Mike Mayock talked to the team website yesterday, said Derek Carr “progressed at a rapid rate in Year 2,” team needs help at WR and he thought the 1-5 finish was a sign of lack of depth. “I have to do a better job.”

Need to improve WRs and depth on the team. Yup!! Most

I also love that he said he’s much more prepared going into this offseason than last since it was his 1st year.
This is going to be a BIG offseason!!