Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Mike Mayock Previews 2020 Raiders

  1. #1
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,178

    Mike Mayock Previews 2020 Raiders


  2. #2
    Always nice to hear from MM. Should put the bullshit floated around by Vic Tafur to rest. God Vic has the worst offseason takes its terrible.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,178
    Hope for a good 2020 draft and winning record.

  4. #4
    Will enjoy watching the Carr haters heads explode when he is back as the #1 QB with a revamped WR core.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidernation24 View Post
    Will enjoy watching the Carr haters heads explode when he is back as the #1 QB with a revamped WR core.
    LOL!!! your head should explode when he throws it into the dirt on 4th down. What can you guys see in this guy?? He's a luke warm clown. He's stealing 25 mill a year from us. Do you guys get it?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    LOL!!! your head should explode when he throws it into the dirt on 4th down. What can you guys see in this guy?? He's a luke warm clown. He's stealing 25 mill a year from us. Do you guys get it?
    Hard to believe there's any Raider fans that actually want Pussyboy back.

    I mean, the Carrbage haters are realistic and accept Pussyboy MIGHT be back. But we're certainly not looking forward to it.

    The only thing to look forward to if Carrbage is back in 2020 will be seeing him get booed off the field again !

  7. #7
    I put myself in the middle of the two groups. This next season will make or break his future with us. Whether he has a career year or he continues to perfect his 3 yard throws on 3rd and 15, we still need to be on the lookout for another QB in the next few drafts.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Hard to believe there's any Raider fans that actually want Pussyboy back.

    I mean, the Carrbage haters are realistic and accept Pussyboy MIGHT be back. But we're certainly not looking forward to it.

    The only thing to look forward to if Carrbage is back in 2020 will be seeing him get booed off the field again !
    The sad thing is......they STILL wont get it!!!!!

  9. #9
    Every damn thread has to be highjacked by the Carr convo now??!! Its killing any relevance to this board!!

    I love talking Raiders and that is a multitude of subjects but if its like this I might need a 3 months leave. SMDH

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    every damn thread has to be highjacked by the carr convo now??!! Its killing any relevance to this board!!

    I love talking raiders and that is a multitude of subjects but if its like this i might need a 3 months leave. Smdh
    naw,there ignore,you can keep that on for a few week and un ignore again,off season's gonna be crazy,lots of stuff happening with the raiders,free agent signings,draft in vegas,lots of of rumors too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •