Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Mike Mayock Previews 2020 Raiders

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    only way that happens is if pussyboy isn't the qb. Or if the raiders develop an 85 bear defense overnight.

    If the raiders make the playoffs, it won't be due to pussyboy taking us there, it will be due to the rest of the team dragging him there.

    Pussyboy is an anchor.
    bro,minus the refs we should have won min 9 games and max 10 games this yr and that was with a top 3 toughest schedule,next yr were gonna be bottom third toughest schedule and our team will be much stronger with another mike mayock draft and free agent additions,so its very possible for us to finish 10-6 or 11-5 and in the playoffs

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    and what happens if we finish 11-5 next yr and make the playoffs
    If we get a top 10 D.....Jacobs has a MONSTER year and we come up big in the TO battle? we could finish 11-5. But I haven't mentioned DC you say? that's right...because he wont have anything to do with it. He is what he is. We will have to lead HIM to the playoffs. He CANNOT lead us.

  3. #23
    In spite of raiderchild818, the team will bring back Carr in 20. There’s no way I could argue with his extensive OC experience. So I’ll just hope for the best...

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    In spite of raiderchild818, the team will bring back Carr in 20. There’s no way I could argue with his extensive OC experience. So I’ll just hope for the best...
    Never claimed to be an OC, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

    What's your claim to having any expertise regarding football or evaluating Carrbage's play ?

    Oh, that's right, you're not a child, like me.

    LMAO.

    BTW, Einstein, I'm not guaranteeing the Raiders won't bring back Pussyboy in 2020.

    Let that sink into the vacuum between your ears.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    I've pretty much accepted the fact that he will be under center in 2020. I've also accepted the fact that once again we will be mediocre. What a waste
    No Way...He's gone...Mack, Cooper...Now Carr...I watched highlights of Gannon today and everything that Gannon does with the ball are things that carr can't do. Carr does a lot of things well but he does a lot of stupid things that unfortunately at this point in his career can't be fixed...wave goodbye!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Never claimed to be an OC, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

    What's your claim to having any expertise regarding football or evaluating Carrbage's play ?

    Oh, that's right, you're not a child, like me.

    LMAO.

    BTW, Einstein, I'm not guaranteeing the Raiders won't bring back Pussyboy in 2020.

    Let that sink into the vacuum between your ears.
    I’ve never claimed any knowledge. That’s YOU. But whatever....

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bro,minus the refs we should have won min 9 games and max 10 games this yr and that was with a top 3 toughest schedule,next yr were gonna be bottom third toughest schedule and our team will be much stronger with another mike mayock draft and free agent additions,so its very possible for us to finish 10-6 or 11-5 and in the playoffs
    Bass, you really need to get past the 'would have, should have' stage of denial.

    Yes, the Raiders got fucked against the Jags and would have won that game if not for the slide call. But you're losing sight of the bigger picture.

    That game was only close because Carrbage sucked all day. The Raiders were only in position to get fucked by the refs because Carrbage couldn't put up points that day, at home, and against a Jag defense that was giving up like 35 points a game for the previous 5 weeks.

    You can't blame the refs for the Raiders not putting up points at anytime after we were 6-4. Couldn't score a fucking TD in the second half for 4 straight games once the Jets exposed Carrbage.

    This ain't horseshoes, bro. Close don't count. Would've, could've my ass. We finished 1-5 down the stretch and that's mostly on Pussyboy and his shit play.

    Only way the mediocre Pussy goes 11-5, is if the rest of the team drags his useless ass along for the ride.

    He's an anchor and a LOSER.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I’ve never claimed any knowledge. That’s YOU. But whatever....
    Yeah, whatever. Point is I've never claimed to be an offensive coordinator. Nor have I ever guaranteed that Carrbage won't be back in 2020.

    Nice try at putting words into the mouth of 'raiderchild818', you condescending douche.

    Good thing you never claimed to have any knowledge, though. It's obvious you don't.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Bass, you really need to get past the 'would have, should have' stage of denial.

    Yes, the Raiders got fucked against the Jags and would have won that game if not for the slide call. But you're losing sight of the bigger picture.

    That game was only close because Carrbage sucked all day. The Raiders were only in position to get fucked by the refs because Carrbage couldn't put up points that day, at home, and against a Jag defense that was giving up like 35 points a game for the previous 5 weeks.

    You can't blame the refs for the Raiders not putting up points at anytime after we were 6-4. Couldn't score a fucking TD in the second half for 4 straight games once the Jets exposed Carrbage.

    This ain't horseshoes, bro. Close don't count. Would've, could've my ass. We finished 1-5 down the stretch and that's mostly on Pussyboy and his shit play.

    Only way the mediocre Pussy goes 11-5, is if the rest of the team drags his useless ass along for the ride.

    He's an anchor and a LOSER.
    Well......that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Its called facing REALITY. Sometimes that really sucks. We're all Raider fans and want the team on top. Some of us have faced the music....smelled the coffee....whatever....but some of us have figured it out. DC is as good as he's gonna get.....and it isn't good enough.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Yeah, whatever. Point is I've never claimed to be an offensive coordinator. Nor have I ever guaranteed that Carrbage won't be back in 2020.

    Nice try at putting words into the mouth of 'raiderchild818', you condescending douche.

    Good thing you never claimed to have any knowledge, though. It's obvious you don't.
    No, I think the term you’re looking for, is Carr hating douche. And yes, that’s YOU. But you do you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •