Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh jacobs oroy

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    He would have had better stats if he wasn't injured and the Raiders would have two more wins.

So happy for him. We finally have a first rounder pan out. Up next, MVP!

Congrats Josh. So glad you are a Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    He would have had better stats if he wasn't injured and the Raiders would have two more wins.
    Probably should have 2 more wins anyway with refs apologized wrong call vs Jax.
    And taking away a TD vs Den for no reason.

2nd one I’m fine with since we might actually have a shot at either CeeDee, Jeudy, or Simmons.

If Auburn’s Brown or 1 of those 3 fall to us and we don’t get 1? I’ll loose it like I did Ferrell pick

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Probably should have 2 more wins anyway with refs apologized wrong call vs Jax.
    And taking away a TD vs Den for no reason.

2nd one I’m fine with since we might actually have a shot at either CeeDee, Jeudy, or Simmons.

If Auburn’s Brown or 1 of those 3 fall to us and we don’t get 1? I’ll loose it like I did Ferrell pick
    ive been watching some tape of jeudy and see him in tier 2 of this yrs class,its cee dee in tier 1 byhimself then its jeudy,shenault,jefferson tier 2 then ruggs,higgins reagor in tier 3 ill be making changes as i watch more tape on other guys

ive been watching some tape of jeudy and see him in tier 2 of this yrs class,its cee dee in tier 1 byhimself then its jeudy,shenault,jefferson tier 2 then ruggs,higgins reagor in tier 3 ill be making changes as i watch more tape on other guys
    You'll be dropping Lamb when he runs the 40

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    You'll be dropping Lamb when he runs the 40
    my guy viska shenault is the real deal,not a burner but a technician with a big body and strong legs,strong arms and strong hands to beat anybody for the ball,a bigger version of anquan bolden imo

my guy viska shenault is the real deal,not a burner but a technician with a big body and strong legs,strong arms and strong hands to beat anybody for the ball,a bigger version of anquan bolden imo
    I just think because of his limited time at receiver, he is limited in his routes. He is extremely physical and plays like a tight end. He isn't afraid of contact. Being so physical, it could lead to that he misses a lot of games to injury. Whenever I see him play he reminds me of Cordelle Patterson. Fantastic athlete who can play anywhere just isn't good at what he was drafted at. Kick returner,punt returner, Wildcat, back up runnning back. Wherever you put him he can play. But excels at nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I just think because of his limited time at receiver, he is limited in his routes. He is extremely physical and plays like a tight end. He isn't afraid of contact. Being so physical, it could lead to that he misses a lot of games to injury. Whenever I see him play he reminds me of Cordelle Patterson. Fantastic athlete who can play anywhere just isn't good at what he was drafted at. Kick returner,punt returner, Wildcat, back up runnning back. Wherever you put him he can play. But excels at nothing.
    viska is a technician,runs routes,uses his hands to fight for position,uses his body to shield off defenders and just wins,cpats problem was he was lazy,never studied and sucked running routes their totally different kinds of wr's,this kid is a bigger more athletic version of anquan bolden