Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Buckner fired!!!

  1. #21
    Sucks for Buckner , he was a good coach. But this hire is for more experience and a replacement all in one. Gunther is on the clock .

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,322
    now we are going to have too many cooks in the kitchen

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Sucks for Buckner , he was a good coach. But this hire is for more experience and a replacement all in one. Gunther is on the clock .
    I agree with this 100% and ya Pauly G is on a real short leash next season.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    What has Marinelli done that past 5 years?
    2016-2019 defensive ranking 14,8,7,9 /vs the run 1,8,5,11 /vs pass 26,11,13,10

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    2016-2019 defensive ranking 14,8,7,9 /vs the run 1,8,5,11 /vs pass 26,11,13,10
    So top 10 overall the last 3 years. Not bad. Has Guenther ever even been top 20 ?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    now we are going to have too many cooks in the kitchen
    That's one way to look at it. Or maybe adding another cook can help the kitchen come up with a new recipe that tastes better.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    That's one way to look at it. Or maybe adding another cook can help the kitchen come up with a new recipe that tastes better.
    paul guenther is a jack n box cook,marinelli is a michellin star chef

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    paul guenther is a jack n box cook,marinelli is a michellin star chef
    LOL. Gruden is a master chef with a fish taco QB.

  9. #29
    IMO he was brought in to tread water to see if PG can take this D to a new level. I don't think he will....hence RM will be our new DC. The question is when.

  10. #30
    And I don't think Buckner did anything wrong....its just that RM became available and Gruden grabbed him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •