Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derrick Henry

Derrick Henry

Derrick Henry is among the fastest players in the NFL relative to size.

@KingHenry_2 reached 21.27 MPH on a 68-yard TD run in Week 10 vs KC, +2.45 MPH over expectation based on his weight (247 lbs).

Only Darren Waller, @saquon & @NickChubb21 ran faster relative to expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Derrick Henry is among the fastest players in the NFL relative to size.

@KingHenry_2 reached 21.27 MPH on a 68-yard TD run in Week 10 vs KC, +2.45 MPH over expectation based on his weight (247 lbs).

Only Darren Waller, @saquon & @NickChubb21 ran faster relative to expectations.
    Was my pick in 2016. I was jumping up and down screaming we got Henry. Then that turd Reggie picks Ward. Smh

I'm still pissed with the Jihad Ward pick lol. He's not even in the league anymore I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I'm still pissed with the Jihad Ward pick lol. He's not even in the league anymore I think.
    yes,horrible draft picking is one of the reason he was fired,add in the parker pick as well going into yr 3 might have to move him inside to salvage that pick

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Ward is still Jihading for the Ravens.

One fast,tough dude. Could have ben a Raider. I have faith MM will make things right.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    One fast,tough dude. Could have ben a Raider. I have faith MM will make things right.
    josh jacobs ,mad max,renfro,mullen,ferrell and abrams r righting the ship and getting us back to winning,another draft like that and we will be contenders imo

next up mlb,wr,olb,cb more oline,more dline

darren waller could be a beast for us going forward,all he needs is some decent wr's to open up more ops,could be a top 4 te in this league

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    darren waller could be a beast for us going forward,all he needs is some decent wr's to open up more ops,could be a top 4 te in this league
    EXACTLY. Which is why I want a second WR in the draft at some point. The fastest one available with a good/great shuttle time. Even if his hands leave something to be desired, I want the opposing defense to panic when we have Waller, our 1st round WR, Jacobs in the backfield at another speedy WR/Renfrow lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by la r8r View Post
    exactly. Which is why i want a second wr in the draft at some point. The fastest one available with a good/great shuttle time. Even if his hands leave something to be desired, i want the opposing defense to panic when we have waller, our 1st round wr, jacobs in the backfield at another speedy wr/renfrow lined up.
    man if a.b had not gone off the rails we probably finish 10-6 or 11-5 even without him the refs fvcked us on 3 games