Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: National Championship Game - LSU vs Clemson

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I've soured on Higgins. He isn't Gruden guy. Two of the biggest games of the year, he takes himself out for a half, with some injury. Against Ohio State he missed the first half on an iffy head injury where his head hit nothing. Against LSU, he goes to the locker room for at least a quarter on a decent hit to the thigh. He didn't do anything in the passing game against Ohio State or LSU. He's soft. I was looking forward to both games. I'll take Jefferson over him.
    this is why i have teehiggins 3rd in the 2nd tier behind shenault,jefferson then higgins, i think ruggs with a good showing vaults over higgins

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    this is why i have teehiggins 3rd in the 2nd tier behind shenault,jefferson then higgins, i think ruggs with a good showing vaults over higgins
    After the run he scored on. I thought it answered the speed question and the toughness issue. Then he pulls himself out of the game again. He's soft. I think he can fall to the 2nd round after the showing in the BCS games. I was very high on him going into the OSU game. Wanted to see how he did against ogbah. He was silent. Because of his size and speed someone will take him. I just hope it isn't us. Before those two games I had him 3rd. Jefferson without a doubt is a better reciever. He's tough and makes plays. Higgins can become a very good pro, he has talent. Just no heart. He should stay in school.
    Last edited by psly2124; 01-14-2020 at 07:29 AM.

  3. #23
    Went on tilt playing video poker, lost 5k, and missed the game. Fuck. I've only seen some highlights and Lawrence looked like shit in them. Guess his overall number 1 pick status next year is in jeopardy now ? Always thought there was way too much hype about him. Needs a fucking haircut too, ha. Still think Burrow and Tua will be better pros. Burrow probably had the greatest season of any QB in college football history this year. Bengals chose a great year to tank.

    How did Simmons look? Stock up or down ?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    went on tilt playing video poker, lost 5k, and missed the game. Fuck. I've only seen some highlights and lawrence looked like shit in them. Guess his overall number 1 pick status next year is in jeopardy now ? Always thought there was way too much hype about him. Needs a fucking haircut too, ha. Still think burrow and tua will be better pros. Burrow probably had the greatest season of any qb in college football history this year. Bengals chose a great year to tank.

    How did simmons look? Stock up or down ?
    simmons looked great,lock for top 10 pick now,if we want him gonna have to jump into the top 8 imo

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Simmons will be gone for our 1st pick ... hopefully one of the top 2 wrs fall to us . You have to take Murray at #19
    Do we really take a 2 down LBer with the #19 pick?
    I think hes a 2nd round guy. #19 might be a sizable each.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    simmons looked great,lock for top 10 pick now,if we want him gonna have to jump into the top 8 imo
    Not opposed to moving up at all.

    You know my preference is to move up to get Tua bcz I think he can be our franchise QB, and we all know QB is the most important position BY FAR.

    That being said, I have no problem moving up to grab a guy at ANY position if we love him and think he can be a difference maker.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Went on tilt playing video poker, lost 5k, and missed the game.
    My what an avid imagination you have living in your parents basement as you work a minimum wage job at Burger king.

    Good for you.

  8. #28
    Trevor Lawrence reminds me of Dona from that 70's show..
    Fu#k The Rest

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Do we really take a 2 down LBer with the #19 pick?
    I think he’s a 2nd round guy. #19 might be a sizable each.
    You think he’s a two down LB , I beg to differ

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    After the run he scored on. I thought it answered the speed question and the toughness issue. Then he pulls himself out of the game again. He's soft. I think he can fall to the 2nd round after the showing in the BCS games. I was very high on him going into the OSU game. Wanted to see how he did against ogbah. He was silent. Because of his size and speed someone will take him. I just hope it isn't us. Before those two games I had him 3rd. Jefferson without a doubt is a better reciever. He's tough and makes plays. Higgins can become a very good pro, he has talent. Just no heart. He should stay in school.
    Yey that was some soft ish... He talented but that’s a red flag for me .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •