Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National Championship Game - LSU vs Clemson

National Championship Game - LSU vs Clemson

Should be a helluva game. I like LSU to win, but definitely looking forward to seeing Burrow and Lawrence square off. Two probable number one overall picks going heads up for all the marbles.

I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't love Lawrence at the next level.
    Kid has never lost a game and has all the tools, yet everytime I see him, I can't shake the feeling that he's not gonna be all that in the NFL. Think Burrow and Tua will be better pros.

Lots of interesting prospects on both sides. Particularly interested in seeing Simmons again. Can't quite get a feel for this guy or how he'd fit in on the Raiders. All world talent and the type of playmaker we desperately need on defense, but probably undersized to be an every down LB. Not sure I want to draft another guy that will wind up primarily playing Safety, but he might be too good to pass on.

Not that high on Delpit but he's another guy that might help us.

Tee at WR could be good. Etienne impresses everytime I see him, pair him with Josh ?

Lots of potential Raiders. We know that Mayock likes to draft guys that have played on the biggest stage and will be there watching like a hawk.

If we do end up with Carr as our qb for the 2020 season then I hope we have a Clemson first round and take Simmons at 12 and Tee Higgins at 19. They both might not slide that far but I’d be ecstatic if we got both

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    If we do end up with Carr as our qb for the 2020 season then I hope we have a Clemson first round and take Simmons at 12 and Tee Higgins at 19. They both might not slide that far but I’d be ecstatic if we got both
    i think we get simmons by trading up a few spots and giving up a 3rd rd pick,then come back for laviska shenault or tee higgins

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i think we get simmons by trading up a few spots and giving up a 3rd rd pick,then come back for laviska shenault or tee higgins
    Don't like the idea of trading up for anyone. If Simmons is gone we draft a corner like Fulton. We take a couple of linebackers in the third. Confident that Mayock can find a MLB and OLB in the third that are better than Morrow and Whitehead.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    don't like the idea of trading up for anyone. If simmons is gone we draft a corner like fulton. We take a couple of linebackers in the third. Confident that mayock can find a mlb and olb in the third that are better than morrow and whitehead.
    i have fulton as a bottom of the 1st rd talent

Don't like the idea of trading up for anyone. If Simmons is gone we draft a corner like Fulton. We take a couple of linebackers in the third. Confident that Mayock can find a MLB and OLB in the third that are better than Morrow and Whitehead.
    Thats the problem imo...we keep trying to get lucky and get them mid draft..We need a stud LB on defense just as bad as we need a stud WR..What do you guys think of Delpit? I think i spelled it right..Hes can play every position in the D backfield...When we took miller i was hoping it would be either Tremaine Edmunds or Derwin James..But Delpit and Simmons might both go top 10..
    Fu#k The Rest

LSU 38 Clemson 31
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Thats the problem imo...we keep trying to get lucky and get them mid draft..We need a stud LB on defense just as bad as we need a stud WR..What do you guys think of Delpit? I think i spelled it right..Hes can play every position in the D backfield...When we took miller i was hoping it would be either Tremaine Edmunds or Derwin James..But Delpit and Simmons might both go top 10..
    Delpit is health now. He had some tackling issues earlier in the season. He's a free safety.

delpit is health now. He had some tackling issues earlier in the season. He's a free safety.
    im not a fan of delpits unless we plan on trading down to the mid 20's where i prefer cb fulton over delpit

My boy Higgins with an insane end around TD....he might not last until pick 19 man I hope he does