Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Flores Denied Hall Of Fame Again

Not a shock for Flores, Branch should get in, given the 10 slots they have for the seniors, there's a list of 20 finalists.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Let's hope Gruden and Mayock have reached the same conclusion and take the necessary, appropriate action.

I really can't take any more of DC. Testing my limits as a Raider fan. I'll go through decades of losing and futility as long as I see the franchise striving to win another SB. Continuing on in Vegas with Pussyboy at the helm tells me we're either not serious about winning a SB or don't have the people in charge that are willing or capable of making the moves and decisions to get us there.

Moving on from Carrbage ASAP is essential.

I think at minimum the conversation has been or is being discussed behind closed doors of HC and GM. It has to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    I think at minimum the conversation has been or is being discussed behind closed doors of HC and GM. It has to be.
    behind closed doors the fly on the wall says gruden does not like herbert/love more then carr,so phillip rivers it is for the silver n black

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    behind closed doors the fly on the wall says gruden does not like herbert/love more then carr,so phillip rivers it is for the silver n black
    I have no idea why Herbert has a high 1st rnd grade by a lot of the draft "experts". I watched him play and even in his good games he doesn't have elite written anywhere on him. He is very unimpressive and I can completely see why Gruden isn't impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    I have no idea why Herbert has a high 1st rnd grade by a lot of the draft "experts". I watched him play and even in his good games he doesn't have elite written anywhere on him. He is very unimpressive and I can completely see why Gruden isn't impressed.
    Because he has a big arm and good size. The so called "experts" just mimick each other. Every time I've seen him play I come away more unimpressed. He has bust written all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    because he has a big arm and good size. The so called "experts" just mimick each other. Every time i've seen him play i come away more unimpressed. He has bust written all over him.
    i been saying herbert was a bust for over a yr,has physical tools to be elite but the noggin and ability holds him back ...pass

i been saying herbert was a bust for over a yr,has physical tools to be elite but the noggin and ability holds him back ...pass
    Nice, hope he goes in the top 10.

Reminds me of someone else we drafted - Ja-Knucklehead Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Not a shock for Flores, Branch should get in, given the 10 slots they have for the seniors, there's a list of 20 finalists.
    Could it be one last snub at Oakland and these guy get in when the Raiders move to Vegas?

I think I’m more pissed that Cliff Branch didn’t make it and Harold Carmichael did.