Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mo hurst

Mo hurst

https://justblogbaby.com/2020/01/10/...-raiders-2020/

GOOD ARTICLE ON HIS WIN RATE WHEN FACING MULTIPLE BLOCKERS

One of Mumble's few good draft picks. Hurst in the 5th was really good. Top round talent at a late round price.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    one of mumble's few good draft picks. Hurst in the 5th was really good. Top round talent at a late round price.
    yr 3 coming up,mo hurst could be dominant if he keeps growing,pj hall has been decent also and hankins has been a rock in the middle for us

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yr 3 coming up,mo hurst could be dominant if he keeps growing,pj hall has been decent also and hankins has been a rock in the middle for us
    Yeah, we're good at DT. Not great, but very solid. Strong against the run. Underrated ability to collapse the pocket and get pressure up the middle. No need for whiskey when watching H,H & H on Sundays.

Makes the decision to give CF so many snaps inside all the more confusing. Have to take that up with Bruckner and Guenther.

I wanted to draft Hurst in the 1st round the year he came out , even with his heart condition. Dude is a stud ... I wish we could get one more guy next to him that can push the pocket - I love D J Reader from the Texans. I’d make a run at him this off season . I think Jones from KC will be too expensive - he would be my first choice

Hall is a rotation guy imo

Would have been awesome
    If the raiders drafted Buffalo
    DT instead of Ferrell....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Would have been awesome
    Ferrell will be fine. We were desperate for a DE. Ferrell played well down the stretch and really helps out against the run. He will improve against the pass this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Would have been awesome
    Yeah, quite a few of us wanted Oliver. Had more than a few discussions about the possibility of using him as a DE in pass rushing situations.

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    I wanted to draft Hurst in the 1st round the year he came out , even with his heart condition. Dude is a stud ... I wish we could get one more guy next to him that can push the pocket - I love D J Reader from the Texans. I’d make a run at him this off season . I think Jones from KC will be too expensive - he would be my first choice

Hall is a rotation guy imo
    Jones is going to cost at least $20M per year, but he would give us one of the best lines in the league.

Thing is Mo Hurst is only on
    like 700k a season....If Raiders
    really want him around then they
    need to get him signed long term,
    give him a good contract now so
    he won’t go down the Mack road..