Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: If you were a PREMIUM member on Scout, please read!

  1. #1
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    294

    If you were a PREMIUM member on Scout, please read!

    I will definitely honor all PREMIUM members that signed up on Scout.

    But you need to cancel your subscription with them first. So please email them
    [email protected] or call them at 1-888-501-5752 during East Coast business hours.

    I would handle this for you, but I never had access to such information.
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  2. #2
    Cool. It signed me up ottomatically for premium this year and . When I got the email I went to scout to get rid of any sorta otto pays and saw you posting in premium about maybe getting the old site going. Money well spent. Lol.woulda never known.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I will definitely honor all PREMIUM members that signed up on Scout.

    But you need to cancel your subscription with them first. So please email them
    [email protected] or call them at 1-888-501-5752 during East Coast business hours.

    I would handle this for you, but I never had access to such information.

    What if we were premium members from RF.net and it trasferred over to Scout. Do we still need to cancel? I've been a premium member for over 5 years. Username Florida Raider on here and Pompano Raider on Scout. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Raider View Post
    What if we were premium members from RF.net and it trasferred over to Scout. Do we still need to cancel? I've been a premium member for over 5 years. Username Florida Raider on here and Pompano Raider on Scout. Thanks.
    only pertains to those that signed up through Scout and were being billed monthly or annually. Does that make sense?
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  5. #5
    Bob, I was signed up through Rf.net and it transferred over to scout. So do I still have to cancel it or will you just put me back on here as premium ?

  6. #6
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MoNeY View Post
    Bob, I was signed up through Rf.net and it transferred over to scout. So do I still have to cancel it or will you just put me back on here as premium ?
    Only if you were being billed by Scout on a monthly or yearly basis...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  7. #7
    Good to know, been Premium since the old site RF.net.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Spartanburg, SC
    Posts
    158
    Cancelled the premium with Scout, was a draft special, buy 1 month, get 2 free..

  9. #9
    BK are you going to start up Raiderfans.net Premium? I don't see a sticky on how to sign up for Premium. I know on the original site Premium was the place to go. Scout's Premium sucked.

  10. #10
    Hi Bob. I called Scout and cancelled already. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •