Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sign robbie,jettison twill !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    LOL. C'mon Garner25, FIB was strictly a homer and wouldn't say shit about any Raider if he had a mouthful. Never a negative word was heard. Still, appreciated his enthusiasm for the Raiders. A++++

Glad that you're reading the posts and enjoying the back and forth.
    Yea no doubt i really believe he was a 12 year old..
    I didnt mean that in a bad way..while i disagree at times calling Carr names but its a free country and to each his own, and i am fully on board with getting rid of him...I will say i still hang round here after all the years cuz its still Raider talk even if shit gets fucky between members..Thats the way she goes sometimes...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Yea no doubt i really believe he was a 12 year old..
    I didnt mean that in a bad way..while i disagree at times calling Carr names but its a free country and to each his own, and i am fully on board with getting rid of him...I will say i still hang round here after all the years cuz its still Raider talk even if shit gets fucky between members..Thats the way she goes sometimes...
    we need more level headed posts from old timers,continue posting away bro,you help to even out some of the funky talk

FIB was really Reggie McKenzie; notice how he stop posting once Reggie was fired