Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign robbie,jettison twill !!!

Sign robbie,jettison twill !!!

https://www.raidersbeat.com/report-r...bbie-anderson/

i would love this signing robbie anderson is tyreek hill but taller and just as explosive but the idiot jets have never used him correctly !!!

I’d say pump the brakes on the Hill comparison.

With that said, save the $11M on T-Will and sign Anderson to about $13M

A healthy T-Will as the #2 to AB, I think that would have worked pretty damn well.
    Though that’s a lot of IFs. Health and AB.
    He didn’t live up to that $ so...next.

A WR unit of
    *Anderson
    *Jeudy or CeeDee
    *3rd round WR in this historical WR class
    *Renfrow

That’s Grudens absolute DREAM scenario.
    That’s too good to be true of course so we’ll see what actually happens

We'll be ok as long as we jettison Pussyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    I’d say pump the brakes on the Hill comparison.

With that said, save the $11M on T-Will and sign Anderson to about $13M

A healthy T-Will as the #2 to AB, I think that would have worked pretty damn well.
    Though that’s a lot of IFs. Health and AB.
    He didn’t live up to that $ so...next.

A WR unit of
    *Anderson
    *Jeudy or CeeDee
    *3rd round WR in this historical WR class
    *Renfrow

That’s Grudens absolute DREAM scenario.
    That’s too good to be true of course so we’ll see what actually happens
    I like Tee Higgins with our 2nd first rounder. Agree that we could draft another receiver in the 3rd or 4th. The receiver group lacks talent. Robbie Anderson is an improvement over twill. But I don't think he's worth 13 million a year. Someone will pay it, just like we gave Twill 11 million. He wasn't worth it either.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I like Tee Higgins with our 2nd first rounder. Agree that we could draft another receiver in the 3rd or 4th. The receiver group lacks talent. Robbie Anderson is an improvement over twill. But I don't think he's worth 13 million a year. Someone will pay it, just like we gave Twill 11 million. He wasn't worth it either.
    i think we can get anderson for 11-12 maybe less considering how much the kid would save on taxes,kids a breaker,explosive with the ball in his hands,can take it to the house on any play

I think Williams will be in Vegas, we signed him after trading for AB and committed 15 million to AB, Gruden will invest money into the WR corps. He will buy a WR off free agency as well, whether Anderson or whatever. He will also draft a WR in the first round. Renfrow rounds out the top 4.

People are going to be amazed how much better our WR corp is with a few additions and a QB that actually throws the ball more than 10 yards downfield.

Or we can keep rolling with Pussyboy and wonder why no matter who we have at WR there's no explosiveness or production.

Giving Pussyboy an All Pro cast of WRs and hoping he's going to actually use them effectively is like giving Stevie Wonder a pair of glasses and thinking he's gonna suddenly have 20/20 vision.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    People are going to be amazed how much better our WR corp is with a few additions and a QB that actually throws the ball more than 10 yards downfield.

Or we can keep rolling with Pussyboy and wonder why no matter who we have at WR there's no explosiveness or production.

Giving Pussyboy an All Pro cast of WRs and hoping he's going to actually use them effectively is like giving Stevie Wonder a pair of glasses and thinking he's gonna suddenly have 20/20 vision.
    Jesus... you are such a broken record asshole. Got news for ya... Carr is probably gonna be the QB next year... better get used to it, or stop watching. I realize that we can’t all be OCs like you obviously are, but I’m just trying to help so you don’t shoot in your pants when it doesn’t go your way...

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Jesus... you are such a broken record asshole. Got news for ya... Carr is probably gonna be the QB next year... better get used to it, or stop watching. I realize that we can’t all be OCs like you obviously are, but I’m just trying to help so you don’t shoot in your pants when it doesn’t go your way...
    Thanks for the help, asswipe.

You keep rimming Carrbage and I'll keep bashing him.

LMAO @ the Pussyboy fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Thanks for the help, asswipe.

You keep rimming Carrbage and I'll keep bashing him.

LMAO @ the Pussyboy fanclub.
    Yeah keep bashing him coach. Keep looking like the asshole you are. Im not in a fan club.