Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tua announcing soon

Actually, comparing Carr to a lemon isn't quite right.

Lemons are good. Nice citrus fruits with a plesant odor. High in vitamin C. Good for you.

Carr is more akin to a freaking fungus that you can't get rid of.

Get that whiskey ready, Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    actually, comparing carr to a lemon isn't quite right.

Lemons are good. Nice citrus fruits with a plesant odor. High in vitamin c. Good for you.

Carr is more akin to a freaking fungus that you can't get rid of.

Get that whiskey ready, bass.
    so carr is a mushroom,lol

no worries,just let me know when you need it and ill send it,lol

Not happening- no way the trade those picks unless it’s for Burrow or Young. I want Carr gone as well but Tua and his medicals will come back iffy imo . Dolphins will fake a chance because they have no choice .

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    BTW, before any of you shrinking violets go into a tizzy over the word 'morons', relax, I meant it in an affectionate way.
    I knew that LOL

I wouldn't take Tua if he was at full strength. he will not be good in the NFL

according to some 2020 mock drafts; Burrow, Tua and Hebert will get drafted within the Top 10; but if one does fall to the raiders who are at the 12 spot...That something the Raiders are really going to have to think about....

Gotta remember Ferrell was drafted at number 4 spot; and he really did not play like a top draft pick; the thing is he still has time on his side, but he is starting to look like a Heywood Bey pick.....

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    I wouldn't take Tua if he was at full strength. he will not be good in the NFL
    I'm with you here. I think he'll bust

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    I'm with you here. I think he'll bust
    injury prone,small in stature and doesn't have a rocket arm either while playing with elite college talent

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    injury prone,small in stature and doesn't have a rocket arm either while playing with elite college talent
    Is he smaller than Carrbage ? Don't think so. Arm is more than strong enough. Throws a beautiful ball and most importantly, is accurate as all fuck.

He ain't busting on talent or ability. Injury maybe, but not on ability.

You're gonna downgrade him bcz he played with elite talent ? That's idiotic.

He still had to get the ball to the hands of his playmakers, and he did that in spades.

If healthy, he's going to be light years better than Carrbage, and it's not even close.

This fucking nitpicking to come up with bogus reasons to not draft a franchise QB really needs to stop.

You'd have claimed Mahomes didn't have the stature, played against inferior talent and in a system designed for pinball scoring.

Russell Wilson ? Too short.

Lamar ? Can't throw it.

Always some objection. Even to a top notch QB that's universally regarded as the 2nd best, if not the best QB coming out.

That's how we wound up with Derek Fucking Carrbage for 6 years, and you want to make it 7.

Nothing is guaranteed. Any player can bust. But for Christ's sake, lets move on from the mediocre pussyboy already. Standing pat with Carrbage is literally the worst fucking option and dumbest thing to do.

ABC

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Is he smaller than Carrbage ? Don't think so. Arm is more than strong enough. Throws a beautiful ball and most importantly, is accurate as all fuck.

He ain't busting on talent or ability. Injury maybe, but not on ability.

You're gonna downgrade him bcz he played with elite talent ? That's idiotic.

He still had to get the ball to the hands of his playmakers, and he did that in spades.

If healthy, he's going to be light years better than Carrbage, and it's not even close.

This fucking nitpicking to come up with bogus reasons to not draft a franchise QB really needs to stop.

You'd have claimed Mahomes didn't have the stature, played against inferior talent and in a system designed for pinball scoring.

Russell Wilson ? Too short.

Lamar ? Can't throw it.

Always some objection. Even to a top notch QB that's universally regarded as the 2nd best, if not the best QB coming out.

That's how we wound up with Derek Fucking Carrbage for 6 years, and you want to make it 7.

Nothing is guaranteed. Any player can bust. But for Christ's sake, lets move on from the mediocre pussyboy already. Standing pat with Carrbage is literally the worst fucking option and dumbest thing to do.

ABC
    nope had mahomes high on my draft board,had wilson as a high 2nd rd talent,had lamar as a steal as a 2nd rd talent,also had josh allen as the top qb that yr too