Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tua announcing soon

Tua announcing soon

Hope he comes out. Another top 10 player that could push someone to us!

Top 7 pick, he needs to come out

Tua Tagovailoa declares for 2020 NFL Draft: Alabama star QB forgoes senior season

However, despite his injury and unknown recovery, Tagovaila is still expected to go among the top 10 picks with CBS Sports draft expert Ryan Wilson projecting him No. 5 overall to the Miami Dolphins in his latest mock draft.

I've seen him mocked as late as 12 but will obviously depend on how his rehab goes with the injury. They are saying less than 5% chance of AVN which is pretty good.

Either way, pushes another player down. Can Moses change his mind?

Go get him, Jon and Mike.

Here's the plan....move up to 3 to be sure.

Have to figure that it's going to be Burrow 1 and then Young 2.

Move to 3 and unless someone leap-frogs us, we've got our guy.

If you morons don't want Tua at 3, then we can take Juedy or whatever other WR you think is going to magically transform Carrbage into Patrick Mahomes or whatever defensive monster you think is going to transform our defense into the 85 Bears.

Or we can stand pat at 12 and 19, and roll into Vegas with the mediocre pussy at the helm and the face of the franchise. That way we can have the same discussion about replacing Carrbage in 2021, which I'm sure you're all looking forward to.

Jon, I know you can't possibly want to suffer through another year of pussyboy.

Do the right thing.

Tua's draft stock could push him past chase young !!! Either way no way do the raiders move up that high and give up both 1's and a 3rd to go up to #3 or even #5,draft simmons and laviska shenault !!!

BTW, before any of you shrinking violets go into a tizzy over the word 'morons', relax, I meant it in an affectionate way.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    BTW, before any of you shrinking violets go into a tizzy over the word 'morons', relax, I meant it in an affectionate way.
    im a lemon bro,lol

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Tua's draft stock could push him past chase young !!! Either way no way do the raiders move up that high and give up both 1's and a 3rd to go up to #3 or even #5,draft simmons and laviska shenault !!!
    Yeah there's a chance Tua could go #2. Because if healthy, he's that good and you can't underestimate the value of a true franchise QB compared to any other position.

I'd rather have Tua than Simmons and/or Laviska.

Dear Lord, please give me hope that we're going to finally move on from pussyboy.

Thank you. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    im a lemon bro,lol
    Naw, poison ivory, bro. Don't want to fuck with you.

Carrbage....he's a fucking lemon.