Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady To Raiders Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Too bad your prediction didn't come true. Pussyboy would have been the Giants' problem instead of ours. Give the Giants credit. At least they knew the Manning era was over and made a move to replace him by drafting Danny Jones.

There's a team in Las Vegas that needs to replace it's QB. Wonder if they'll finally make a move. Let's hope so.
    bro eli manning,phillip river,tom brady are available,maybe we sign one of em to back up carr,lol

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bro eli manning,phillip river,tom brady are available,maybe we sign one of em to back up carr,lol
    No. Pussyboy needs to be replaced. He's got to go. Doesn't matter who we bring in to replace him short term. The only 'backing up' Pussyboy needs is a moving truck 'backing up' and hauling his sorry ass away from the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Youíre right good call I did say that! But I still donít believe in Carr I watched every game of his career and he has the same faults as he did when he was a rookie. Iíd rather take a risk on a boom/bust qb than to try and make the perfect team just to fit a game manager...you need a star qb to win the super bowl.
    The exceptions are few and far between.
    Ya, thereís a bunch of exceptions
    *like Foles. Dude might not even be a starting NFL QB.
    He hit lightning in a bottle.

*Eli 2 X? Wild card teams that got hot and had top 5 Ds.

*Denverís Manning, by far his worst year of his career. He was pretty bad. But of course that D.

*And how good is Goff? Lost the SB but nice team around him.

I just want to see this Raider D be top 15. Let alone top 5 overall.
    Then of course someone with a pulse on the outside of this O.
    Gruden saw the extended field film, itís why he will be ultra aggressive this offseason at WR.

Still crossing my fingers he pulls the WR trigger in the 1st AND 3rd.
    Gatta take advantage of this historical WR draft.
    Weíll know the plan soon.

Another idiot thread that has reached 6 pages long.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Another idiot thread that has reached 6 pages long.
    Right? Can we get this Brady to the Raiders off this forum?
    Fu#k The Rest

Eli - nobodies giving him a starting spot. I think he said he’s a starter or retired.
    Rivers - maybe a shot to start somewhere? I just don’t see him being happy to backup anywhere, so possible retirement? At the same time maybe he wants to get into coaching like his dad and he’s fine to backup for years to come?
    Brady - somebody will grab him to be a starter. Waiting for the Chargers to pull the trigger.
    Probably the most interesting national story this NFL offseason.
    As a Raider fan, I’m not threatened at all if he goes to LA.
    I don’t see THIS VERSION of Brady as an improvement over Rivers. Though with legit weapons that LA has...maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Ya, there’s a bunch of exceptions
    *like Foles. Dude might not even be a starting NFL QB.
    He hit lightning in a bottle.

*Eli 2 X? Wild card teams that got hot and had top 5 Ds.

*Denver’s Manning, by far his worst year of his career. He was pretty bad. But of course that D.

*And how good is Goff? Lost the SB but nice team around him.

I just want to see this Raider D be top 15. Let alone top 5 overall.
    Then of course someone with a pulse on the outside of this O.
    Gruden saw the extended field film, it’s why he will be ultra aggressive this offseason at WR.

Still crossing my fingers he pulls the WR trigger in the 1st AND 3rd.
    Gatta take advantage of this historical WR draft.
    We’ll know the plan soon.
    thats the key,you dont need a great qb to win the superbowl,you need a top defense !!!

thats the key,you dont need a great qb to win the superbowl,you need a top defense !!!
    LOL Keep kidding yourself. How many SBs have been played ? 55 ?

You can't name more than a handful that were won without a top notch QB.

You can't name ONE that was won by a mediocre pussy, which is what Carrbage is.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon and Nick Foles weren't world beaters, but they weren't pussies.

Besides, they're exceptions to the rule. It's almost impossible to win a SB without a top notch QB. Good luck trying to build an 85 Bear defense which is what it's gonna take for Pussyboy to even make the playoffs.

Raiders will never win a playoff game with Derek Pussyboy as QB. Bank on that.

patriots had the top defense,a good oline,julian edelman and a host of rbs like always,carr had a good oline,a good rookie rb,darren waller and shit wr and defense both put up similar numbers and actually derek carr has a higher qbr rating
    Obviously you did not watch the pats play a single game all season. The Patriots had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. They let Brown walk and that was a huge mistake, they had a few injuries to deal with but every NFL team has to deal with injuries on the line. Living in the Boston area the consensus is that the Pats have to be blown up and start a new.

People do not understand how important Gronk was to that offense, do you think the Pats score down on the one against the Titans if Gronk is in the lineup? I do, he was a punishing blocker, and a total mismatch in the passing game. Gronk is the guy that opened it up for everyone else in the passing game.

If Brady played on the Raiders we would have been in the playoffs, i'm laughing reading posts comparing Carrs stats to the GOAT. Brady has "IT". If Brady is available the Raiders should do everything possible to sign him to a two year deal, it would be fun too watch him with our OLINE, Jacobs, Waller, Renfrow and the 2 WR's that we will add either during free agency, draft or trade.

Our offense is very close to being a great offense, I can only imagine what Brady could do vs. carr.

On a side note there are not too many people locally expecting Brady to return, the Raiders have been mentioned several times along with the Titans as possible landing spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    Obviously you did not watch the pats play a single game all season. The Patriots had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. They let Brown walk and that was a huge mistake, they had a few injuries to deal with but every NFL team has to deal with injuries on the line. Living in the Boston area the consensus is that the Pats have to be blown up and start a new.

People do not understand how important Gronk was to that offense, do you think the Pats score down on the one against the Titans if Gronk is in the lineup? I do, he was a punishing blocker, and a total mismatch in the passing game. Gronk is the guy that opened it up for everyone else in the passing game.

If Brady played on the Raiders we would have been in the playoffs, i'm laughing reading posts comparing Carrs stats to the GOAT. Brady has "IT". If Brady is available the Raiders should do everything possible to sign him to a two year deal, it would be fun too watch him with our OLINE, Jacobs, Waller, Renfrow and the 2 WR's that we will add either during free agency, draft or trade.

Our offense is very close to being a great offense, I can only imagine what Brady could do vs. carr.

On a side note there are not too many people locally expecting Brady to return, the Raiders have been mentioned several times along with the Titans as possible landing spots.
    Tom Brady will NEVER accept a contract with the Raiders. Brady doesn't need the $$ at all... he is rich beyond belief. He plays the game because he loves it and it's all he knows. Brady is accurate and smart but has a noodle arm. Many many times this year he hit the open receiver in other years that his offense would've caught and made the play. But he cant push it down field. So yes as a game manager he would fit Grudens style. But no way he plays for the Raiders. He only goes to a team where he possibly thinks he has a chance to make the SB... again him and Gisselle dont need anymore money. It's about bringing home the Lombardi. That means a team with a great D and a great running game. Raiders dont have that great D.