Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady To Raiders Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Spare me the BS Bass ... Jacobs was the 2nd highest rated RB in the NFL until the last week or 2 and everyone on this forum knows that he's an elite runner of the ball. Needless to say, YPG he's only behind Chubb and Henry. Get your facts straight.
    your trying to equate josh jacobs to drake,barkley,eckler/gordon,cmc and chubb/hunt all these rbs are better then josh jacobs they are dual threat guys even chubb catches the ball,while josh is mostly one dimensional and josh jacobs missed more then a game or 2 was a none factor for us down the stretch due to injuries

ps all of these rbs are elite runners but as recivers josh jacobs falls way short

See ? Even when pussyboy is given an outstanding RB like JJ, it's not good enough. The RB has to be 'elite'. LMAO

How the fuck can Carr possibly succeed and put up points unless he has the best OL in the NFL along with an elite RB, TE, and WR corp ?

You realize how fucking desperate these excuses are, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    See ? Even when pussyboy is given an outstanding RB like JJ, it's not good enough. The RB has to be 'elite'. LMAO

How the fuck can Carr possibly succeed and put up points unless he has the best OL in the NFL along with an elite RB, TE, and WR corp ?

You realize how fucking desperate these excuses are, right ?
    maybe give him a top wr1 and a serviceable wr2 to go with josh and waller,i think due to next yrs opponents we will be a playoff team easily and carr will play the best he has ever played (easy schedule)

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    maybe give him a top wr1 and a serviceable wr2 to go with josh and waller,i think due to next yrs opponents we will be a playoff team easily and carr will play the best he has ever played (easy schedule)
    Carr will always be a one read, no run, no pocket presence, turf the ball on 3rd and 4th downs POS pussyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    your trying to equate josh jacobs to drake,barkley,eckler/gordon,cmc and chubb/hunt all these rbs are better then josh jacobs they are dual threat guys even chubb catches the ball,while josh is mostly one dimensional and josh jacobs missed more then a game or 2 was a none factor for us down the stretch due to injuries

ps all of these rbs are elite runners but as recivers josh jacobs falls way short
    I stopped reading when you said Kenyan Drake is a better player than Josh Jacobs thatís actually one of the funniest things Iíve ever read here and Iím being sincere

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I stopped reading when you said Kenyan Drake is a better player than Josh Jacobs that’s actually one of the funniest things I’ve ever read here and I’m being sincere
    LMAO I'm glad someone else felt the same way

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    LMAO I'm glad someone else felt the same way
    laugh all you want but it was kenyon drake whom single handly won multiple games for the cardinals after getting trade to em at the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Brady to Chargers is a good scenario for him. I say if weíre trading Carr itíll be to Carolina, Tampa, Miami or a super darkhorse Chicago
    Not to throw salt on an old wound but,
    You promised Carr would be traded to the Giants this time last year.
    Any predictions this offseason?

Or like it or not, finally on board that Gruden is sticking with Carr?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Not to throw salt on an old wound but,
    You promised Carr would be traded to the Giants this time last year.
    Any predictions this offseason?

Or like it or not, finally on board that Gruden is sticking with Carr?
    You’re right good call I did say that! But I still don’t believe in Carr I watched every game of his career and he has the same faults as he did when he was a rookie. I’d rather take a risk on a boom/bust qb than to try and make the perfect team just to fit a game manager...you need a star qb to win the super bowl.
    The exceptions are few and far between.

Too bad your prediction didn't come true. Pussyboy would have been the Giants' problem instead of ours. Give the Giants credit. At least they knew the Manning era was over and made a move to replace him by drafting Danny Jones.

There's a team in Las Vegas that needs to replace it's QB. Wonder if they'll finally make a move. Let's hope so.