Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady To Raiders Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    LOL Keep kidding yourself. How many SBs have been played ? 55 ?

You can't name more than a handful that were won without a top notch QB.

You can't name ONE that was won by a mediocre pussy, which is what Carrbage is.

Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahon and Nick Foles weren't world beaters, but they weren't pussies.

Besides, they're exceptions to the rule. It's almost impossible to win a SB without a top notch QB. Good luck trying to build an 85 Bear defense which is what it's gonna take for Pussyboy to even make the playoffs.

Raiders will never win a playoff game with Derek Pussyboy as QB. Bank on that.
    Did Carr fuck your wife or baby mom? Just asking...
    I dont think Carr will lead this team to a SB either but every other word out your mouth about Carr is "pussyboy"..
    Just asking. Dont get bent out of shape with your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Did Carr fuck your wife or baby mom? Just asking...
    I dont think Carr will lead this team to a SB either but every other word out your mouth about Carr is "pussyboy"..
    Just asking. Dont get bent out of shape with your answer.
    LMAO. You ask if Carrbage fucked my wife or daughter and then tell me not to get bent out of shape. That's pretty rich.

What you're really asking is why I incessantly bash Carrbage and call him a mediocre pussy and Pussyboy.

I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious....

Derek Carr plays like a pussy.

Carr is the only QB I've ever seen turf the ball or throw it away on 4th down.

Carr is the only QB I've seen consistently turf the ball on 3rd down.

Carr turtles and folds in the face of a pass rush.

Carr will absolutely NOT stand tall in the pocket and take a hit in order to make a play.

Carr is so concerned about getting hit that the Raider passing game consists almost entirely of quick hit, short passes or checkdowns. He's more interested in self preservation and getting the rock out of his hand than he is in making a play or putting up points.

In other words, Carr plays SCARED.

And if you play scared, you're a PUSSY.

Carrbage has more than earned the title of Pussyboy.

Hope you're satisfied with that answer.

BTW, good observations on Brady. IMO, the Raiders would have made the playoffs in 2019 with TB at QB instead of Pussyboy.

Brady would have found a way to beat the Jags and would have beat the Broncos in week 17. Those 2 losses were what separated us from the playoffs.

As for Brady having a noodle arm, I think that's an exaggeration. His arm might not be what it once was, but I don't see a terrible drop off. He still has mustard on his passes when he sets and flings. Most importantly, he is willing to take shots downfield. Tom is one of the best at pre-snap reads and will pick a defense apart with the short, underneath stuff to open backs and WRs, but he will push the ball downfield when necessary. He understands the value of taking the top off a defense, even if it means throwing a deep incompletion.

Brady had less weapons and played behind an offensive line that wasn't nearly as good as the one provided to Carr, yet the Patriots managed to wind up 7th in scoring while the Raiders wound up 24th.

Yes, some of that is due to the Patriot defense dominating and putting up points in the first half of the season. But most of it is due to Pussyboy's complete failure to put up points in the second half of games starting with the fold act in New Jersey in week 11.

It's mind boggling that as late as the second Charger game the Raiders had only scored 20 points in the 3rd quarter the entire season. There was a stretch of 4 games where the Raiders didn't score a single meaningful TD in the 4th quarter, with the playoffs on the line. Make all the excuses you want, but that's primarily on Pussyboy.

What I'm telling you is that while Brady clearly only has a year or two to go, and is obviously not a long term solution --- he is still a better QB than Pussyboy Carrbage ever will be.

One thing that does happen; is Free agents do use the Raiders as a team they want to play for...does not mean they really want to play for the raiders; but use the team for bargaining chips to get a better deal elsewhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    LMAO. You ask if Carrbage fucked my wife or daughter and then tell me not to get bent out of shape. That's pretty rich.

What you're really asking is why I incessantly bash Carrbage and call him a mediocre pussy and Pussyboy.

I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious....

Derek Carr plays like a pussy.

Carr is the only QB I've ever seen turf the ball or throw it away on 4th down.

Carr is the only QB I've seen consistently turf the ball on 3rd down.

Carr turtles and folds in the face of a pass rush.

Carr will absolutely NOT stand tall in the pocket and take a hit in order to make a play.

Carr is so concerned about getting hit that the Raider passing game consists almost entirely of quick hit, short passes or checkdowns. He's more interested in self preservation and getting the rock out of his hand than he is in making a play or putting up points.

In other words, Carr plays SCARED.

And if you play scared, you're a PUSSY.

Carrbage has more than earned the title of Pussyboy.

Hope you're satisfied with that answer.

BTW, good observations on Brady. IMO, the Raiders would have made the playoffs in 2019 with TB at QB instead of Pussyboy.

Brady would have found a way to beat the Jags and would have beat the Broncos in week 17. Those 2 losses were what separated us from the playoffs.

As for Brady having a noodle arm, I think that's an exaggeration. His arm might not be what it once was, but I don't see a terrible drop off. He still has mustard on his passes when he sets and flings. Most importantly, he is willing to take shots downfield. Tom is one of the best at pre-snap reads and will pick a defense apart with the short, underneath stuff to open backs and WRs, but he will push the ball downfield when necessary. He understands the value of taking the top off a defense, even if it means throwing a deep incompletion.

Brady had less weapons and played behind an offensive line that wasn't nearly as good as the one provided to Carr, yet the Patriots managed to wind up 7th in scoring while the Raiders wound up 24th.

Yes, some of that is due to the Patriot defense dominating and putting up points in the first half of the season. But most of it is due to Pussyboy's complete failure to put up points in the second half of games starting with the fold act in New Jersey in week 11.

It's mind boggling that as late as the second Charger game the Raiders had only scored 20 points in the 3rd quarter the entire season. There was a stretch of 4 games where the Raiders didn't score a single meaningful TD in the 4th quarter, with the playoffs on the line. Make all the excuses you want, but that's primarily on Pussyboy.

What I'm telling you is that while Brady clearly only has a year or two to go, and is obviously not a long term solution --- he is still a better QB than Pussyboy Carrbage ever will be.
    This guy is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    This guy is a troll.
    Because he knows Carr is garbage and you somehow can’t see the elephant in the room?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    One thing that does happen; is Free agents do use the Raiders as a team they want to play for...does not mean they really want to play for the raiders; but use the team for bargaining chips to get a better deal elsewhere.....
    thats about to stop,mike mayock as gm is bringing respect back tot he raiders in negotiations !!!

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    This guy is a troll.
    LMAO....I see the forum's biggest assclown and Carrbage knobslobber is still bitter over me CLOWNING him.

'Post that shit' You should have learned to STFU after that.

Panty asked me a question. I responded. There's no trolling there.

You will NEVER compose a post that's as well written or well thought out as the one I just put up.

You're the fucking troll, not me.

Now fuck off and go play with your Carrbage bobblehead doll.

You're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Not just the Raiders, player will pit team against team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Not just the Raiders, player will pit team against team.
    Yep, nothing unusual there.

Nice to know that the new stadium and no state taxes should give us a leg up and make LV a desired free agent destination.

Now, if we can just find a QB that's capable of winning a SB, there's no stopping us !

Take these stats for what you will, but I compiled a list of all of the WR/TE Carr has thrown a pass to from 2015-2019.

There were 28 different players—7 are no longer in the NFL, and 10 have played for other teams since leaving Oakland. Of these 10 players there is only one season with more receiving yards since leaving, and that is only by 36 yards. None of these guys are going elsewhere and lighting it up, one of them left to go play with Brady and his yardage went down by 62 yards.