Thread: Ranking 2020 NFL free-agent QBs

Ranking 2020 NFL free-agent QBs

I have no idea if Carr will be the QB for the Raiders in Vegas in 2020; but here a list of available QB,s by sportingnews

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...918v7j5llki551

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I have no idea if Carr will be the QB for the Raiders in Vegas in 2020; but here a list of available QB,s by sportingnews

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...918v7j5llki551
    Intelligent Raider fans know the answer.
    Just like last year.

The other fans? They will be wrong...again.
    Same story different year. Standard

Teddy Bridgewater would be my choice, only 27 with experience and upside. The old QBs are temping but the team needs to develop a strong future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Same story different year.
    Yep. No playoffs for pussyboy, but lots of excuses from the 3 fans he has left.

Booed out of Oakland. Booed out of Vegas. Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Teddy Bridgewater would be my choice, only 27 with experience and upside. The old QBs are temping but the team needs to develop a strong future.
    Agree but I don’t think there is much of a chance he gets out of New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Yep. No playoffs for pussyboy, but lots of excuses from the 3 fans he has left.

Booed out of Oakland. Booed out of Vegas. Guaranteed.
    Guaranteed?
    Sounds like last year.
    SSDD

teddy sucks but had superiors weapons and a superior defense to carry him to victories,on the raiders with the shit core of wrs and a shit defense he would be big bust

i just wanna say outta that list of qbs,the only that currently better then carr is brees,brady is not brady anymore,i watched the patriots a lot and it was their defense that carried the offense this yr,offense sucked and brady looks ready to hang em up,lost his arm and lost his velocity and accuracy,brees has lost his arm as well but the accuracy is still good

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Guaranteed?
    Sounds like last year.
    SSDD
    Did I miss something ? Carrbage made the playoffs last year ?

Here's a newsflash for you....Carrbage is, and always will be, a medicre pussy.

A one read, no run, check down, no pocket presence, turf the ball, mediocre PUSSY.