Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the 49ers running offense is gonna win this game and san fran d is gonna slow down mahomes and company imo
    After watching the way KC kept the Titans' running attack at bay, for the first time in my life I'm going to take the better offense over the better defense. Although the Chiefs allowed less points per game than the Niners did in the regular season, I'm sure most would agree that the Niners defense is better than the Chiefs defense. Ironically, the Niners' offense outscored the Chiefs' offense in the regular season although most would agree that the Chiefs have a better offense. It pains me to say this because the last thing I want is for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl.

- By the time the Super Bowl comes around, it'll have been 3 months since the Chiefs last lost a game
    - Chiefs last 4 games, average number of points scored per game: 36
    - Chiefs last 4 games, opponents rushing yards per game: 98 (Titans, Chargers, Texans, Bears)
    - Chiefs defense allowed: 19.3ppg in the regular season
    - Niners defense allowed: 19.4ppg in the regular season

- Chiefs offense scored: 28.2ppg in the regular season (number jumps up to 28.5 in the 13 games Mahomes started)
    - Niners offense scored: 29.9ppg in the regular season
    Last edited by DoctorRaider; 01-23-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    After watching the way KC kept the Titans' running attack at bay, for the first time in my life I'm going to take the better offense over the better defense. Although the Chiefs allowed less points per game than the Niners did in the regular season, I'm sure most would agree that the Niners defense is better than the Chiefs defense. Ironically, the Niners' offense outscored the Chiefs' offense in the regular season although most would agree that the Chiefs have a better offense. It pains me to say this because the last thing I want is for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl.

- By the time the Super Bowl comes around, it'll have been 3 months since the Chiefs last lost a game
    - Chiefs last 4 games, average number of points scored per game: 36
    - Chiefs last 4 games, opponents rushing yards per game: 98 (Titans, Chargers, Texans, Bears)
    - Chiefs defense allowed: 19.3ppg in the regular season
    - Niners defense allowed: 19.4ppg in the regular season

- Chiefs offense scored: 28.2ppg in the regular season (number jumps up to 28.5 in the 13 games Mahomes started)
    - Niners offense scored: 29.9ppg in the regular season
    yeah the niners running attack is more diverse,all of the rbs are threat recieving where as derrick henry is purely a runner,this cause kc run defense fits imo and deebo and sander and kittle are nitemares to matchup against too,i thin san frans defense is gonna be allover mahomes and that secondary is top notch too,i got the niners winning this one by 10 points

yeah the niners running attack is more diverse,all of the rbs are threat recieving where as derrick henry is purely a runner,this cause kc run defense fits imo and deebo and sander and kittle are nitemares to matchup against too,i thin san frans defense is gonna be allover mahomes and that secondary is top notch too,i got the niners winning this one by 10 points
    I'm going 31-27 Chiefs but definitely rooting for Niners even though the majority of my friends and family are Niners fans (this match up is the worst possible scenario for Raiders fans)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    I'm going 31-27 Chiefs but definitely rooting for Niners even though the majority of my friends and family are Niners fans (this match up is the worst possible scenario for Raiders fans)
    i agree this matchup sucks for raiderfans

i agree this matchup sucks for raiderfans

Look at this way, one is going to lose....

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Look at this way, one is going to lose....
    nice glass is half full outlook,i like it,lol

nice glass is half full outlook,i like it,lol
    Being an East coast guy I don't have the 49er hate, so my hate goes to KC, but understand how the northern California guys feel. It really should be a great match-up though. Just so glad NE isn't in it again.