Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Josh McCown out there looking like Derek Carr! Taking a sack on 4th down lmfao
    At least he tried & didn't go Fetal!!!!

OK, Raider fanatics...we're on to the Divisional round weekend....well, the Raiders aren't (fuck you Derek)....but you know what I mean....let's take a look at today's contests....

First up, we have the Viqueens visiting the Whiners. Whiners are 7 point favorites and the total is 44.5

The Whiner pass rush has slowed a bit since it's early season awesome sack spree. They've shown some vulnerabilities and given up points against the Ravens, Seahags and Saints. Top notch competiton. Took 2 of 3. Still have the Whiner D ranked as one of the more formidable units in the NFL.

The Viqueens are the surprise entry in this contest. Not many people thought they'd be here. Even though the game was close and went into OT, they pretty much dominated the Saints and definitely deserved the win. Like the Whiners, they can get to the QB and are one of the better defensive units in the NFL.

Offensively, the Vikes have a good OL, perhaps the most explosive RB in the league in Cook, a stellar WR tandem and a very solid TE. They also have Kirk Cousins at QB. 'You like that ?'....not so sure that I do.

The Whiners bring one of the top OLs in the NFL to the table. Mostert has come out of nowhere and emerged as a speed back to be feared. Revamped WR corp isn't fantastic but gets it done. Kittle might be the best TE in the NFL. Kyle Shannon one of the best at scheming and exploiting matchups. They have Garrapolo at QB. I like Jimmy G. Can't argue with his record, but he also can have those WTF moments when pressured.

PREDICTION: Whiner D bottles up Cook and gets to Cousins. WHINERS 27 VIQUEENS 17

Game two analysis later.

Post your comments and predictions if you've got any.

Oh yeah....to end this post on a high note....fuck you Derek.

Game two today features the Tits visiting the Ravens.

Ravens are 9.5 point favorites and the total is 47.

We've got the unquestioned regular season MVP Lamar Jax going against former injured scrub Tannehill who has resurrected his career and is in line for a huge FA payday.

Tits feature the awesome Henry who will knock defenders on their asses but also has unreal speed for a man his size once he gets rolling. Hard to believe the Tits wanted to trade this guy.

Ravens have the best run game in the NFL. Most of that is due to Lamar. Word is Ingram might not be able to go, but Gus the Bus from Rutgers is quite the hammer in reserve. One of the most physical offenses in memory. They love to hammer and have some beast TEs to boot.

Harbaugh should be coach of the year for having the vision to go completely against the grain and design an offense entirely around LJ's skillset.

Would love to bet the under 47 in this one considering the run first nature of both teams and the fact that they're both solid on defense. Can't bring myself to emphatically pull the trigger on that as the Ravens can go pinball at anytime and score like crazy.

PREDICTION: Tits slow down LJ and the Ravens but don't have the firepower to pull the upset. RAVENS 28 TITS 19

Fuck you, Derek.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that we're looking at a Whiner vs. Ravens SB.

Hate to say it, but after watching the earlier matchup of the two teams in Baltimore in the rain...I think the Whiners win the rematch.

Damn I wish we were still in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Game two today features the Tits visiting the Ravens.

Ravens are 9.5 point favorites and the total is 47.

We've got the unquestioned regular season MVP Lamar Jax going against former injured scrub Tannehill who has resurrected his career and is in line for a huge FA payday.

Tits feature the awesome Henry who will knock defenders on their asses but also has unreal speed for a man his size once he gets rolling. Hard to believe the Tits wanted to trade this guy.

Ravens have the best run game in the NFL. Most of that is due to Lamar. Word is Ingram might not be able to go, but Gus the Bus from Rutgers is quite the hammer in reserve. One of the most physical offenses in memory. They love to hammer and have some beast TEs to boot.

Harbaugh should be coach of the year for having the vision to go completely against the grain and design an offense entirely around LJ's skillset.

Would love to bet the under 47 in this one considering the run first nature of both teams and the fact that they're both solid on defense. Can't bring myself to emphatically pull the trigger on that as the Ravens can go pinball at anytime and score like crazy.

PREDICTION: Tits slow down LJ and the Ravens but don't have the firepower to pull the upset. RAVENS 28 TITS 19

Fuck you, Derek.
    i see the ravens winning 45-17 lamar throws for 250 and 3 tds runs for over 100 yds and another td,ravens defense slows derrick henry and the secondary of the ravens shuts down tanny and company pass wise

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i see the ravens winning 45-17 lamar throws for 250 and 3 tds runs for over 100 yds and another td,ravens defense slows derrick henry and the secondary of the ravens shuts down tanny and company pass wise
    Yeah, I could see that happening. Definitely wouldn't rule out a Raven blowout win, especially if they get out in front early. If the Tits fall behind by two scores and have to get away from hammering Henry, shit could get ugly and snowball big time.

OK, Raider fanatics...we're on to the Divisional round weekend....well, the Raiders aren't (fuck you Derek)....but you know what I mean....let's take a look at today's contests....

First up, we have the Viqueens visiting the Whiners. Whiners are 7 point favorites and the total is 44.5

The Whiner pass rush has slowed a bit since it's early season awesome sack spree. They've shown some vulnerabilities and given up points against the Ravens, Seahags and Saints. Top notch competiton. Took 2 of 3. Still have the Whiner D ranked as one of the more formidable units in the NFL.

The Viqueens are the surprise entry in this contest. Not many people thought they'd be here. Even though the game was close and went into OT, they pretty much dominated the Saints and definitely deserved the win. Like the Whiners, they can get to the QB and are one of the better defensive units in the NFL.

Offensively, the Vikes have a good OL, perhaps the most explosive RB in the league in Cook, a stellar WR tandem and a very solid TE. They also have Kirk Cousins at QB. 'You like that ?'....not so sure that I do.

The Whiners bring one of the top OLs in the NFL to the table. Mostert has come out of nowhere and emerged as a speed back to be feared. Revamped WR corp isn't fantastic but gets it done. Kittle might be the best TE in the NFL. Kyle Shannon one of the best at scheming and exploiting matchups. They have Garrapolo at QB. I like Jimmy G. Can't argue with his record, but he also can have those WTF moments when pressured.

PREDICTION: Whiner D bottles up Cook and gets to Cousins. WHINERS 27 VIQUEENS 17

Game two analysis later.

Post your comments and predictions if you've got any.

Oh yeah....to end this post on a high note....fuck you Derek.
    i like the niners by 3 in this game but would not surprise me if the vikings upset the 49ers,the viking defense is stepping up and looking dominant like a few yrs ago,kirk cousins is playing outta his mind and they have 2 great wr in thielen and diggs going up against a very good secondary,stud rb in dalvin cook whom i had that yr as the top stud coming out,i think the niners are vulnerable here and i can see dalvin cook causing lots of damage running and recieving vs the niner front 7

23-20 niners but i could easily see this as a 24-23 victory for the vikings as well

Yeah, I could see that happening. Definitely wouldn't rule out a Raven blowout win, especially if they get out in front early. If the Tits fall behind by two scores and have to get away from hammering Henry, shit could get ugly and snowball big time.
    marcus peter and jimmy,humphery are no joke,since trade deadline (peters) and when jimmy got healthy these guys have been tough as nails vs the pass,peters was top 5 and humphery was top 10 cbs

Yep, lights out secondary since they added Marshawn's cousin. Front 7 isn't that great though.