Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Garapollo the weakest QB that played today. Still much better than Pussyboy.

Carrbage is unwatchable.

Signs of life. GB has a pulse.

lol. not a single pass on that drive.

Watching these 4 teams just shows how much talent the Raiders do not have and how deep in the hole we currently are. Mayock has his work cut out for him.
    December 2019 -
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    If Carr plays 2 seasons in Vegas, I will leave the board. If Carr doesn't last 2 seasons in Vegas, you leave. How about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    One stipulation on the bet. If Gruden quits or he's fired. I don't see that happening. But if a new coach came in Carr would not be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Fair enough on a coaching change altering the situation. Bet is canceled if a coaching change happens during those 2 seasons.
    The countdown begins

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Got $$$ on the Whiners. Hate the idea of rooting for them but might as well make money since it's going to be a QueefyChiefy SB.
    I hate the Whiners more than any team in the NFL, living in the Bay Area and Whiners getting all the radio and news more than Raiders drove me nuts and this is before the Raiders announced they were leaving, Go Chiefs !!!

Don't like either team, but good matchup. Best D against best O.

I think bookmakers make it a pick'em game....maybe SF-1.....Total should be about 52.

Go Chiefs !!!

I have no interest in watching the SB. No way I'm going to cheer for either one of these teams.

fvck the chiefs,fvck the whiners but the chief are our rivals,not the whiners,so i have to chose the whiners

i can't freakin believe what im hearing "RAIDERFANS GOING FOR THE CHIEFS IN THE SB WTF " THE CHIEF ARE OUR DIVISION FOES/RIVALS,THE WHINERS ARE NOT AND SOON WE WILL BE IN VEGAS SO THE BAY AREA CRAP WILL END BUT THE CHIEFS WILL ALWAYS BE OUT FOES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Go Chiefs !!!
    shows you how fucking dumb you are.

thats some PLSY2124 level stupidity