Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Seem to recall MM taking the Texans to the playoffs and beating KC in KC.

Don't recall Carrbage ever playing in the post-season. Nor do I recall him ever winning a game in KC. Also have never seen MM ground the ball on 4th down...multiple times....like your Pussy hero.

MM > DC

The Raider base is officially on the Titan bandwagon...

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Deshaun Watson and Mahomes are both creating big plays with their legs.

Watching both run, I'm thinking, "We'll never see Derek Carr do that."

The Raiders, with the exception of Watson and Hopkins, have superior talent on offense to the Texans -- on the line, at TE, RB and other receiver positions. If this is a "team" game, then why did we falter down the stretch while the Texans made the playoffs?

The fact is that Watson makes the players around him better. He creates plays. He runs for first downs. He sees the open receivers. Even without the best OL in football, he still competes and plays well.

Texans will have to get their offense going in the second half and shore up their defense to stay in this game.

For most of the first half, I thought this was another Andy Reid playoff egg laying. Mahomes got him back into the game and actually took the lead.
    RM41, the difference between Watson and Mahomes compared to Carrbage is like night and day. They are light years better. It's not even close. They're both playmakers with their arms and legs. Carrbage is a checkdown pussy that never looks to run.

Anyone that can't see that if we swapped Watson for Carrbage - that the Raiders would have made the playoffs THIS year, is blind and/or doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

I'm amazed that there are Raider fans that don't want to move on from Carrbage.

Judging by the way he got booed off the field in his last game in Oakland, there's not many Carrbage supporters left. Just a few remaining fools that enjoy mediocre pussyball.

Hey Pitzzzzzr, it's 51-7 since you were gloating about my prediction about a KC blowout being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The Raider base is officially on the Titan bandwagon...
    Damn right. There's not a Raider fan alive that wants to see KC make the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    RM41, the difference between Watson and Mahomes compared to Carrbage is like night and day. They are light years better. It's not even close. They're both playmakers with their arms and legs. Carrbage is a checkdown pussy that never looks to run.

Anyone that can't see that if we swapped Watson for Carrbage - that the Raiders would have made the playoffs THIS year, is blind and/or doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

I'm amazed that there are Raider fans that don't want to move on from Carrbage.

Judging by the way he got booed off the field in his last game in Oakland, there's not many Carrbage supporters left. Just a few remaining fools that enjoy mediocre pussyball.
    I think most of us agree to let Carr concentrate on prayer vigils & saving the world,but MM is not the answer! Nick Mullen..get on board!

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Deshaun Watson and Mahomes are both creating big plays with their legs.

Watching both run, I'm thinking, "We'll never see Derek Carr do that."

The Raiders, with the exception of Watson and Hopkins, have superior talent on offense to the Texans -- on the line, at TE, RB and other receiver positions. If this is a "team" game, then why did we falter down the stretch while the Texans made the playoffs?

The fact is that Watson makes the players around him better. He creates plays. He runs for first downs. He sees the open receivers. Even without the best OL in football, he still competes and plays well.

Texans will have to get their offense going in the second half and shore up their defense to stay in this game.

For most of the first half, I thought this was another Andy Reid playoff egg laying. Mahomes got him back into the game and actually took the lead.
    Did u really say that we have superior talent at the receiver position?

How the Fck did Bill O Brien and the Texans lose a 24-0 lead so badly??? I mean that is terrible..

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    I think most of us agree to let Carr concentrate on prayer vigils & saving the world,but MM is not the answer! Nick Mullen..get on board!
    Nick sure kicked our asses last year.

I'm not saying MM is the long term answer. I do think he's an adequate bridge til we find the answer.

My plan is to dump Carrbage, sign Mariota (or another bridge), move up in the draft, if necessary, to grab Tua and have hope for the future.

We're never going anywhere with Carrbage.

Make a fucking move or become the Vegas Bengals, only with Carrbage instead of Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    How the Fck did Bill O Brien and the Texans lose a 24-0 lead so badly??? I mean that is terrible..
    I would say the Raiders could, but no way in hell would we ever have a 24 point lead or be in the playoffs lol