Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the 49ers are not our enemies,we are not in the same division yr in and yr out,we do not play em every yr twice and next yr were in vegas so the bay area battle is over !!!
    the kc chiefs are our hated rivals,we play in the same damn division yr in and yr out,next yr we will still be rivals and it will remain that way for the future !!!

no contest
    There is the coach in San Fran. Son of the Rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Good point. Hard to argue with that.

Fuck them both. Whiners and Queefs.

Don't really care who wins.

Going to go to a SB party and pig out. There's gonna be a chef carving Prime Rib, another cooking shrimp scampi. Every salad and all the stadium food you can imagine and an open bar. They don't do this shit in Iran. In fact, they shoot you for even thinking about it !

Will have some action on the game.

You're a commie if you don't bet on the SB.

Going to stand for the anthem and celebrate America and count my blessings for living in this great nation.

Going to hope Jennifer Lopez loses her top and goes Janet Jackson during the half time show.

God damn, I love SuperBowl Sunday.

Life is good.

yeah,if al had not stiffed mike outta money,maybe we dont get our asses handed to us for yrs too and like i said we are outta the bay 2020 san fran is no longer our enemy,kc on the other twice a yr,every yr,a division rival and hates opponent forever or until someone moves outta the afc west

Ha, wonder what Papa would do if some how bumped into the Rat next week .

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

Going to go to a SB party and pig out. There's gonna be a chef carving Prime Rib, another cooking shrimp scampi. Every salad and all the stadium food you can imagine and an open bar.

God damn, I love SuperBowl Sunday.

Life is good.
    Translation= Raiderman818 has to work a double manning the fry station at burger king on Super Bowl Sunday.

hahaha, dude you need to get off that 1% bullshit you spewing.

fucking loser.
    Last edited by RF4L; 01-22-2020 at 09:09 AM.

If Shanahan sits on lead vs KC like he did in the Atlanta NE game, he will be toast.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    If Shanahan sits on lead vs KC like he did in the Atlanta NE game, he will be toast.
    Don't think you need to worry much about that happening. After losing the 28-3 lead in the SB and watching KC come back from 24-0 against the Texans and 10-0 against the Tits, I'm pretty sure he's going to keep the pedal to the metal all game.

At the same time, he's going to want to run the ball down KC's throat and keep Mahomes off the field, so it might appear that he's sitting on a lead or going conservative.

This is a tough game to handicap.

I like the Whiners to win. I think they'll establish the run early, and wind up play actioning the Queefs to death with Kittle as the game goes on.

But you're absolutely right, Rat Jr. better keep his foot on the gas all game.

Don't think you need to worry much about that happening. After losing the 28-3 lead in the SB and watching KC come back from 24-0 against the Texans and 10-0 against the Tits, I'm pretty sure he's going to keep the pedal to the metal all game.

At the same time, he's going to want to run the ball down KC's throat and keep Mahomes off the field, so it might appear that he's sitting on a lead or going conservative.

I like the Whiners to win. I think they'll establish the run early, and wind up play actioning the Queefs to death with Kittle as the game goes on.

the 49ers running offense is gonna win this game and san fran d is gonna slow down mahomes and company imo

Offensively in their playoff games, they're run-pass ratio was 89-27...including 8 passes against the Packers. To me, they couldn't stop the run, and if that is the case, you just need to keep running the ball until they show you they can stop it. Yes the Chiefs can score, but have they run into a pass rush like the Niners?

Definitely want to limit Mahomes' opportunities, play keep away, rush the passer first, stop their run 2nd.

Definitely want to pressure Mahomes, but at the same time keep him in the pocket.

It's weird, but Mahomes is one of those guys that throws better on the move and off balance than he does when he sets and throws with proper footwork and balance. Never quite seen anything like it.

Mahomes is more dangerous improvising than just about any QB I've seen. Constantly see plays go off schedule that wind up being monster gains to Ty Hill.

To beat the Queefs you want to keep Mahomes off the field - but when they are on the field - make them work for yardage. Limit the big plays. Pressure Mahomo but keep him in the pocket.

Easier said than done.