Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Playoff Thread

A final note on the ravens QB.I can't see him making it to his second contract without a major injury. You cant run like that all the time and not get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    The Raiders?
    I'd like that. True, Mariota doesn't have the greatest arm talent. But DC doesn't throw the ball downfield anyway, so the drop off in the passing game would be negligible. MM can complete those 10 yard 'bombs' and checkdowns just as well as Pussyboy. The difference is MM will extend plays and move the chains with his legs.

So fuck yeah, trade DC and bring in MM. If you agree that Carrbage isn't the answer, WTF do we have to lose ?

My ideal scenario is still drafting Tua and brining in MM as a bridge.

Of course, the Carrbage fan club will resist and complain that we need to concentrate on building the defense and adding some WRs before we do anything else.

I say we can dump Carrbage and also revamp the rest of the roster simultaneously.

GO BOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    A final note on the ravens QB.I can't see him making it to his second contract without a major injury. You cant run like that all the time and not get hurt.
    Major injury ? Maybe. I'm thinking he can go a few years without a major injury. Get out of bounds and slide, avoid the big hit. Yeah, he's gonna eventually get banged up and have to quit running as much as he does, that's inevitable.

Might just as easily get his clock cleaned and suffer an injury standing in the pocket.

But yeah, if you're a Raven fan you've got to be concerned he's gonna get injured running so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    49ers are better then i thought,kirk cousins sucks,ravens killed themselves last night,so many dropped passes and mistakes especially by his trusted target andrews leading to turnovers and lost points,harbaugh was out coached by vrabel big time
    Ravens definiely hurt themselves with drops. More of a determining factor though, were the two huge 4th down stops by the Tit defense. Damn, that was impressive.

BTW, Simmons looked really good...another guy we could have had instead of CF.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'd like that. True, Mariota doesn't have the greatest arm talent. But DC doesn't throw the ball downfield anyway, so the drop off in the passing game would be negligible. MM can complete those 10 yard 'bombs' and checkdowns just as well as Pussyboy. The difference is MM will extend plays and move the chains with his legs.

So fuck yeah, trade DC and bring in MM. If you agree that Carrbage isn't the answer, WTF do we have to lose ?

My ideal scenario is still drafting Tua and brining in MM as a bridge.

Of course, the Carrbage fan club will resist and complain that we need to concentrate on building the defense and adding some WRs before we do anything else.

I say we can dump Carrbage and also revamp the rest of the roster simultaneously.

GO BOLD.
    bro,you need to let go of that dream of mm being our qb,that dude stinks and is injury prone with a noodle arm if mm became our qb you would be asking for carr back guaranteed

I Despise the Chiefs with every fiber of my being...Go Texans!!!!!!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Go Houston, block punt, 14-0, beat the Chiefs !!!

Looking to see Chief lose today....Texans 14 Chiefs 0

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    I Despise the Chiefs with every fiber of my being...Go Texans!!!!!!
    Hate the Chief also

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post

PREDICTION: KC in a cake walk
    KANSAS CITY 35 TEXANS 13

Well...Houston out scored that # with 10 min left in the 1st LOL