Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Derek Carr Losingest Quarterback Since David Carr

  1. #1
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,178

    Derek Carr Losingest Quarterback Since David Carr


  2. #2
    Nice.

    If we're lucky he can cement the record with another team.

  3. #3
    The common theme? They got drafted by 2 chaotic franchises.
    We all know the team has had zero direction from personnel, to coaching turnover, to front office chaos.
    I’m sure it’s been fun to watch the fire for our rivals.

    TEXANS? Expansion franchise that struggled putting a proper team together.

    Now comes Joe Burrow. Getting drafted by the Bungles. At least it’s not the Redskins.
    I think that’s the #1 most chaotic franchise today. Worst owner in the NFL?
    Now that the Raiders left Oakland, Redskins now have the worst stadium.
    Tough combo.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Any other Carr in this family tree?

    The Skywalker tree, the Carr tree is not. The force is not strong with this one.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Any other Carr in this family tree?

    The Skywalker tree, the Carr tree is not. The force is not strong with this one.
    Derek has some kids, doesn't he ?

    By the time the Carrbage lovers admit that it's time to move on, one of his sons might be ready to step in and continue the tradition of losing pussyball.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Derek has some kids, doesn't he ?

    By the time the Carrbage lovers admit that it's time to move on, one of his sons might be ready to step in and continue the tradition of losing pussyball.
    Rumor has it even his wife is fed up with his inability to go long.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Rumor has it even his wife is fed up with his inability to go long.
    rumor is derek carr could screw the hole outta any woman,lol

  9. #9
    I wasn't surprised at all to read that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •