Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020 opponents revealed

2020 opponents revealed

Officially 3rd place so we get the Browns instead of the Steelers and the Colts instead of the Titans.

Home: Dolphins, Saints, Buccaneers, Colts, Bills, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs
    Away: Jets, Patriots, Panthers, Falcons, Browns, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs

Very manageable schedule as Gruden/Mayock agree with Carr supporters to stick with Carr.
    As Carr gaters blow a fuse!! LOL!!!

Predictions I will get right in 2020 (Iíll be sure to bump this told you so thread next year)

*Carr will be our 2020 QB
    *ANOTHER big attempt to improve the WR core. We get a WR rd 1
    *We make the playoffs.

We open The AL/The Black Pearl/The Thunderdome/The Death Star with what home opponent?
    Iíd like to see The Saints on Sunday Night Football under the Vegas lights!

Does seem like a pretty favorable schedule.

We can make some noise and might have an interesting season if we dump the mediocre pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Does seem like a pretty favorable schedule.

We can make some noise and might have an interesting season if we dump the mediocre pussy.
    7-9 had the texans beat,had the jags beat,had the donks beat,carr needs a true wr1,we also need to move on from twill and go get a wr2 to go with hunter and darren waller

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    7-9 had the texans beat,had the jags beat,had the donks beat,carr needs a true wr1,we also need to move on from twill and go get a wr2 to go with hunter and darren waller
    A true #1 like Keenan Allen, Hill, Thomas, Hopkins, Julio Jones, Evans, Godwin would be fantastic and hopefully we find one. But it’s not absolutely necessary.
    With T-Will hurt all year, Carr’s been playing well vs good D’s with just Renfrow and a bunch of #4s #5s and practice squad guys.

Just get the guy a solid vet in FA & an exciting 1st round prospect to join Renfrow. Maybe add another mid round pick like Renfrow for depth.

If he’s producing with Renfrow and cast a ways, let’s see what he can do with real pieces.

Playoffs for sure. But if Mayock really hits this season out of the park? A 1st round bye isn’t out if the question.

Count me in for the Browns game. Was there for DC's rookie year (thought we really had something). Hasn't even played in a playoff game yet. Oh well....we've accepted mediocrity right? Gonna be another wasted year. But getting back to it.....yeah.....I'll be there. Hopefully get to meet more great Raider fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    But if Mayock really hits this season out of the park? A 1st round bye isn’t out if the question.
    You're right. If MM dumps Carrbage and brings in a QB that isn't a mediocre pussy anything is possible.

What? A QB who doesn't even attempt a pass interference call or a miraculous catch on 4th down is a pussy? Nah, I just call it someone who doesn't have the itch to win. The want to win. Would rather not risk an interception and instead save those for 2nd and 10 where he throws to a WR 2 yards down the field who is about to get lit the fuck up. Truly exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    A true #1 like Keenan Allen, Hill, Thomas, Hopkins, Julio Jones, Evans, Godwin would be fantastic and hopefully we find one. But it’s not absolutely necessary.
    With T-Will hurt all year, Carr’s been playing well vs good D’s with just Renfrow and a bunch of #4s #5s and practice squad guys.

Just get the guy a solid vet in FA & an exciting 1st round prospect to join Renfrow. Maybe add another mid round pick like Renfrow for depth.

If he’s producing with Renfrow and cast a ways, let’s see what he can do with real pieces.

Playoffs for sure. But if Mayock really hits this season out of the park? A 1st round bye isn’t out if the question.
    mayock and gruden tried to get a true wr1 in a.b but that went to shit leaving us with twill,renfro,waller and a bunch of street guys,i hope we get a good vet in free agency and draft a stud like shenault or wiat a little and grab reagor

I can see it already....Draft a lights out all world rcvr and at the end of 2020 when Carrbage doesnt use him....the Carrbage lovers will be saying the WR needs more time to learn the playbook. Or he's always double teamed bcz the other WRs suck...or that he's a bust.

It's so fucking predictable.

Carrbage is a joke and so are his cuck apologists.

DC = MP

ABC

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mayock and gruden tried to get a true wr1 in a.b but that went to shit leaving us with twill,renfro,waller and a bunch of street guys,i hope we get a good vet in free agency and draft a stud like shenault or wiat a little and grab reagor
    Yup.
    I’m guessing Gruden learned his lesson. No more trading picks for quick fix solutions at WR.
    *Bryant for a 3rd. disaster
    *AB for 3rd and 5th. disaster
    *Davis for a 6th. Cut after a few games. Ugly
    *Jones for a 6th. None factor.

Even the free agent signings. Nobody stuck with the team besides T-Will who was pretty below average this year.

Maybe just trust Mayocks draft eye!