Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    and he did what????? score one last second td???

Cooler story??

you are a MORON
    Then Gruden and Mayock are morons.
    Because Denver’s D at home gives up 178 yards per game against opposing QBs.
    Carr = 391.

Haters getting maaaaaaaad LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Cool story.
    The only QB to throw for over 300 yards in Denver all year.
    The most yards given up by any QB all year vs Denver.

As the broadcast ended, announcers say “get Carr a #1 WR and WATCH OUT”
    Uhhhhh ya think? But the haters will stay blind.
    Time out bro. Let's look at those stats really.
    Ok, one was a dump off pass to Waller (literally 2 yds in the air), and Waller ran for 75 yards on a 3rd and 9 from the 5 yard line...
    Should I go on? What I am saying is the stats were inflated and not really indicative of Carrs stat line. How about overthrowing a wide open Renfrow in the 1at half that would've put 6 on the board and put the game into our control...
    Look, Carr isnt going to win a Superbowl for any team in the NFL ever. Why not just move on, take our lumps and move into the modern day football QB of Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, etc.
    I mean, how did you not want to throw up when Carr, instead of running for the first down in the 2nd half on 3rd down, he throws the ball into the ground, YET AGAIN, for the 50th time this season. That's sickening. Does the kid not self evaluate? Does he watch any game film, nfl analysts, anything? Or is it just Joel Osteen 23 hours a day, and the playbook for 30 mins? The remaining 30 mins? To grub and come up with "politically correct blame statements".

Then Gruden and Mayock are morons.
    Because Denver’s D at home gives up 178 yards per game against opposing QBs.
    Carr = 391.

Haters getting maaaaaaaad LOL
    Love it!

When Carr does well, it proves that Carr is a great QB.

When Carr plays poorly, let's blame:
    1) lack of receivers
    2) defense
    3) pressure

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Time out bro. Let's look at those stats really.
    Ok, one was a dump off pass to Waller (literally 2 yds in the air), and Waller ran for 75 yards on a 3rd and 9 from the 5 yard line...
    Should I go on? What I am saying is the stats were inflated and not really indicative of Carrs stat line. How about overthrowing a wide open Renfrow in the 1at half that would've put 6 on the board and put the game into our control...
    Look, Carr isnt going to win a Superbowl for any team in the NFL ever. Why not just move on, take our lumps and move into the modern day football QB of Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, etc.
    I mean, how did you not want to throw up when Carr, instead of running for the first down in the 2nd half on 3rd down, he throws the ball into the ground, YET AGAIN, for the 50th time this season. That's sickening. Does the kid not self evaluate? Does he watch any game film, nfl analysts, anything? Or is it just Joel Osteen 23 hours a day, and the playbook for 30 mins? The remaining 30 mins? To grub and come up with "politically correct blame statements".

Explanation: today, Carr had weapons. However, 2 weeks ago, he did not.

...there it is.
    Even when Carr out plays Mahomes and Watson vs Denver with %30 of the weapons they have, the haters will continue.

It’s fine. Gruden and Mayock are on my side.
    The haters agree with the other haters that have zero football experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Explanation: today, Carr had weapons. However, 2 weeks ago, he did not.
    he had weapons today??? he had the same receivers all year.

...there it is.
    Even when Carr out plays Mahomes and Watson vs Denver with %30 of the weapons they have, the haters will continue.

How many % was Amari Cooper? Cuz seems like Amari Cooper produced more with Dak than Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    he had weapons today??? he had the same receivers all year.
    Nah, he had different weapons today than 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Nah, he had different weapons today than 2 weeks ago.
    Yeah that scrub Josh Jacob's finally got benched. Man he sucked.
    Hes so bad they didnt even allow him on the plane to fly to Denver with the team..

The "player" that really stood out to me today was the player with the black and white stripes. Man they really came through for Denver today. I heard they came out of the tunnels all ticked/fired up listening to:
    https://youtu.be/eOB4VdlkzO4

...there it is.

Seriously, get a grip.

You have no clue what Gruden and Mayock plan to do with Carrbage. You're just talking out of your ass about them being on your side. Hope you don't have a stroke when they eventually send him packing.

As for Carrbage outplaying Mahomes or Watson....what color is the sky on the planet you're inhabiting ?

Carrbage is a mediocre pussy. End of story.