Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 337

Thread: Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,333

    Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

    Well today game is the last ever as the
    Oakland Raiders...hope we win today,
    and finish 8-8, meaning that good improvement
    from last year...as for playoff chances,
    I really donít think we have a chance as
    the Texans are going to rest a lot of their
    starter...why donít the Texans just forfeit
    the game as it going to be like a pre season
    game for them....I understand why they
    are resting players; but if you going to do
    that; wouldnít it be better to just
    forfeit the game and save a lot of
    hassles....

    Anyway, go raiders

  2. #2
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    2,175
    Go Raiders !!!!

  3. #3
    Super, if we're eliminated from the playoffs by the time the game starts, I really don't give a shit if we win or lose.

    Does it really matter if we finish 7-9 instead of 8-8 ?

    I'd rather have the higher draft slot.

    If we still have a shot when the game starts, it will be interesting to see how Carrbage responds.

    Pressure will be on the mediocre pussy, big time.

    Fully expect Carrbage to dink and dunk, play like a pussy, and fold like a cheap tent.

    After all, it's too fucking cold for him. Hahahaha.

    Best we can hope for is the defense keeps us in the game and pussyboy doesn't have any major fuckups that cost us the win.

    Prayng this is Carrbage's last game as a Raider.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Super, if we're eliminated from the playoffs by the time the game starts, I really don't give a shit if we win or lose.

    Does it really matter if we finish 7-9 instead of 8-8 ?

    I'd rather have the higher draft slot.

    If we still have a shot when the game starts, it will be interesting to see how Carrbage responds.

    Pressure will be on the mediocre pussy, big time.

    Fully expect Carrbage to dink and dunk, play like a pussy, and fold like a cheap tent.

    After all, it's too fucking cold for him. Hahahaha.

    Best we can hope for is the defense keeps us in the game and pussyboy doesn't have any major fuckups that cost us the win.

    Prayng this is Carrbage's last game as a Raider.
    Yeah I know what you are
    saying 7-9 could mean drafting
    at the 12th spot; and 8-8 could
    put us drafting at the 16th spot...

    But I think all the games that
    has to do with the raiders playoff
    chances are all play at 4:25....I could
    be wrong

  5. #5
    Jacobs didn't make the trip to Denver. He was downgraded to out for the game.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    1,333
    I rather have healthy for next
    season....no point in playing him
    If he not 100 percent

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Jacobs didn't make the trip to Denver. He was downgraded to out for the game.
    No sense in getting JJ any more banged up than he already is. Hope his shoulder heals on it's own and he doesn't need surgery.

    We know Josh is a warrior that wants to play no matter what. Good that we're looking out for his long term best interests.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Yeah I know what you are
    saying 7-9 could mean drafting
    at the 12th spot; and 8-8 could
    put us drafting at the 16th spot...

    But I think all the games that
    has to do with the raiders playoff
    chances are all play at 4:25....I could
    be wrong
    No, you are right. Just checked.

    Tits/Texans, Colts/Jags, Ravens/Steelers all start at 1:25 PM.

  9. #9
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-watson-backup Well So much for the Titans losing!!!! McCarron starting

  10. #10
    Just win baby!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •