Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    Yep. He had 2 good games out of 9. I wouldn’t expect a gm to pay a premium for that kind of inconsistency.
    That's not the question though. The question is, which production would you rather have gotten out of Amari last year?

The 6 games Carr got out of him, or the 9 games Dak Prescott got out of him?

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    people forget the competition cooper faced last yr was bottom tier the avg ranking of those cbs and secondaries avg like 25 or 26 he played multiple games against the worst secondary in football last yr and also played against washington minus josh norman and philly with a bunch of 3rd tier cbs and street free agents due to injuries,dude got 75% of his production in 3 games last yr but also had 3 to 4 games under 40 yds
    And somehow, it was still better than:

6 games
    31 rec
    280 yds
    1 TD

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    That's not the question though. The question is, which production would you rather have gotten out of Amari last year?

The 6 games Carr got out of him, or the 9 games Dak Prescott got out of him?
    I’d take neither, which is what we have now. If we can only hope for a 60% chance of him catching the ball then we should be looking for a different target, a role AB was supposed to fill until he showed his true colors.

Hope the Texans lose to the Titans in the playoffs.... just for sitting their starters today and for fucking the Raiders. Gruden would have gone for the extra point kick at end of game if it meant the Raiders win and they are in. Despite what Gruden says about not knowing outcome of the other games the Raiders needed to get in playoffs...
    Oh.. and thanks again NFL, the refs, the reviewers in NY who are supposed to prevent issues like the Jags game fuck up. But hey, instead of making playoffs, we got an apology.. good enough for me. An apology and a dollar = a dollar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hope the Texans lose to the Titans in the playoffs.... just for sitting their starters today and for fucking the Raiders.
    wow you are beyond fucking dumb by this statement

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    And you are beyond a fuckin twat just for being you..
    Kisses to you cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hope the Texans lose to the Titans in the playoffs.... just for sitting their starters today and for fucking the Raiders. Gruden would have gone for the extra point kick at end of game if it meant the Raiders win and they are in. Despite what Gruden says about not knowing outcome of the other games the Raiders needed to get in playoffs...
    Oh.. and thanks again NFL, the refs, the reviewers in NY who are supposed to prevent issues like the Jags game fuck up. But hey, instead of making playoffs, we got an apology.. good enough for me. An apology and a dollar = a dollar
    I feel your frustration. Sucks getting jobbed by the zebras. Some horseshit calls contributed directly to the loss today and the Jags game as well.

Here's the thing though...the truth is the Raiders didn't deserve to make the playoffs.

If we made the playoffs we'd have set the record for having the largest negative point differential of any playoff team in NFL history.

Don't forget this is a team that didn't score a meaningful second half TD for almost 4 consecutive weeks.

This is a team that had scored only 20 points in the 3rd quarter the entire season before the win over SD last week !

Game against the Jags at home shouldn't have been close. Yeah we got screwed on the slide call, but that game should have been put away long before the Refs fucked us.

We were 6-4 and in good shape.

Season turned when we got blown out by the Jets.

Then crushed by the Chefs,

Dominated by the Titans second half.

Then the loss to the Jags.

Bottom line is we went 1-5 in our last 6 games.

Sorry, this team didn't deserve the playoffs.

Prediction: Derek Carrbage will never lead the Raiders or any other team to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    Love your "Gerber" profile pic. Suits your diaper wearing ass.
    Waaaaa... waaaaaaa... if you were my kid, I'd back hand you like the bitch you are... waaaaa. Go away Twat

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I feel your frustration. Sucks getting jobbed by the zebras. Some horseshit calls contributed directly to the loss today and the Jags game as well.

Here's the thing though...the truth is the Raiders didn't deserve to make the playoffs.

If we made the playoffs we'd have set the record for having the largest negative point differential of any playoff team in NFL history.

Don't forget this is a team that didn't score a meaningful second half TD for almost 4 consecutive weeks.

This is a team that had scored only 20 points in the 3rd quarter the entire season before the win over SD last week !

Game against the Jags at home shouldn't have been close. Yeah we got screwed on the slide call, but that game should have been put away long before the Refs fucked us.

We were 6-4 and in good shape.

Season turned when we got blown out by the Jets.

Then crushed by the Chefs,

Dominated by the Titans second half.

Then the loss to the Jags.

Bottom line is we went 1-5 in our last 6 games.

Sorry, this team didn't deserve the playoffs.

Prediction: Derek Carrbage will never lead the Raiders or any other team to the playoffs.
    Couldnt agree more. Well said. Truth is there is NO WAY this team had a chance in hell to make it to the Superbowl... yes would've been nice to say we at least made it to the playoffs, but we are NOT a good team. The demise from 6-4 to 7-9 was pretty bad but it really did show who we really are. I really hope this team builds on the positives (there are quite a few nice building blocks) and between the draft and FA, we are a really competitive team next year. One that DESERVES to make the playoffs, a team that if they make playoffs can actually make some noise.
    Well said post though. Couldnt agree more. Next year is going to be exciting in many ways.. surreal, but exciting

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    I’d take neither, which is what we have now. If we can only hope for a 60% chance of him catching the ball then we should be looking for a different target, a role AB was supposed to fill until he showed his true colors.
    Well you can’t take neither because we got 6 games of no production from him last year.

The question is, would you rather keep that 6 games of no production or get the increased production that he gave the Cowboys.

Seems like a pretty simple uncomplicated question...