Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

I'll say it and havent said it before... I'm done with Carr..
    The Raiders will NEVER take the next step with him. And I LOVE each time he throws it into the ground on 3rd or 4th down, he puts his hand out to blame it on someone else. Does this idiot not watch film on himself or read any of the criticism of him game in and game out. Its EVERY single week that he does the same shit. Wont run for easy first downs (couldve done it on the overthrow to Renfrow in the 1st quarter)... then again last offensive series. The defender was good 2 ft away. Sorry but Carr (as much of a good story it would've been for a good "guy" like him taking us to the SB would've been, it just will never happen). Bye bye Carrbage. You are just not a "good" qb
    You have no balls, no heart, no ability to lead a true team. Sad to say... but bye

Gruden bench Carr now

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    You canít name a true #1 receiver. He hasnít had one in 6 years!

Brady has had several of them: Moss, Edelman, Cooks, Gronk just to name a few.
    Amari Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Amari Cooper

LOLOL, the guy lead the league in drops?

At least Carr being his shitty self isnt the reason we just missed out on the playoffs (just speaking of today's games - he clearly is the reason we didnt make it "season-wise"). Bill O Brien unfortunately benching his starters vs the Titans is the reason. I hope it comes back and bites O Brien and the Texans in their ass come playoff time. I'm rooting for the Titans come playoff time.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Afraid the Raiders won’t move on from Carr, same shit next year.

"HI, I'm Derek Carr and I have no pocket presence" ... says Carr at Rehab

3rd and 16... 1 yard pass..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    I'll say it and havent said it before... I'm done with Carr..
    The Raiders will NEVER take the next step with him. And I LOVE each time he throws it into the ground on 3rd or 4th down, he puts his hand out to blame it on someone else. Does this idiot not watch film on himself or read any of the criticism of him game in and game out. Its EVERY single week that he does the same shit. Wont run for easy first downs (couldve done it on the overthrow to Renfrow in the 1st quarter)... then again last offensive series. The defender was good 2 ft away. Sorry but Carr (as much of a good story it would've been for a good "guy" like him taking us to the SB would've been, it just will never happen). Bye bye Carrbage. You are just not a "good" qb
    You have no balls, no heart, no ability to lead a true team. Sad to say... but bye
    Welcome to the darkside.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Afraid the Raiders won’t move on from Carr, same shit next year.
    Carr will not be here next year