Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

On a bright note, Crosby looks like he might turn out to be good for seasons to come.... gotta think positive lol

Quote Originally Posted by _db_ View Post
    And who has he had to throw to?

That is a BS copout! Who does Brady have?

Carr is just not a great QB. He could have ran that or thrown that on the run to give someone a chance. He does neither!
    Protect his stats and numbers! PATHETIC! All that shit for $25 million!

Quote Originally Posted by RF4L View Post
    if this doesn't prove that Carr is a useless piece of shit nothing will.

I would bench him right now.
    Carr’s corral of cucks here will still make an excuse and swallow him a little more

OK, now the whole Carr argument is over. That last play CLEARLY shows what a dipshit pussy he is. Game over. Hopefully Carrbage era over too. I would rather go 3-13 next year without Carr than 7-9, 8-8 with his "throw into the ground anytime someone's within 3 ft of me" ass. Anyone else with half the talent would've ran for that first down

Gruden really need to bring Glennon now if we are going to have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Carr’s corral of cucks here will still make an excuse and swallow him a little more
    And that will keep him in the game about as much as everyone bitching about him will get him pulled.... Gruden is the one keeping him in the game, not the Carr apologists

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    OK, now the whole Carr argument is over. That last play CLEARLY shows what a dipshit pussy he is. Game over. Hopefully Carrbage era over too. I would rather go 3-13 next year without Carr than 7-9, 8-8 with his "throw into the ground anytime someone's within 3 ft of me" ass. Anyone else with half the talent would've ran for that first down
    Yeah, fuck Carr, seen enough of him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    He doesn't care... Carr doesn't care, he doesn't want to get hurt or chance an interception, that's his motivation and that's why he will not succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdd11 View Post
    That is a BS copout! Who does Brady have?

Carr is just not a great QB. He could have ran that or thrown that on the run to give someone a chance. He does neither!
    Protect his stats and numbers! PATHETIC! All that shit for $25 million!
    You can’t name a true #1 receiver. He hasn’t had one in 6 years!

Brady has had several of them: Moss, Edelman, Cooks, Gronk just to name a few.

Wish we had a fg kicker like that