Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The ABC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    https://youtu.be/z_6tDkpnEBc

https://youtu.be/JGcUwagK1x0

Footage regarding whether or not Receivers are open
    Carrbage is one read only. Makes up his mind who he's targeting pre-snap.

It's a crock of shit that our guys can't get open. They sure as fuck are getting open. Carrbage just doesn't see them. Fuck, he doesn't even look for them.

Carrbage is scared shitless of taking a hit and getting his pussy bruised.

Carr's game is first read, quick release or a checkdown.

Defensive coordinators are on to him.

The film doesn't lie.

ABC

So what's the availability of Andrew Luck if he decides to come out of retirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    So what's the availability of Andrew Luck if he decides to come out of retirement?
    About the same as Brett Favre's.

Do we still have the rights to Jamoron ?

Question to ask yourself.....

If Carrbage was playing for another team would you be worried about facing him ?

Or would you want to play against him every week ?

He's a fooking wussy and a loser.

ABC

One guy is a gutless scaredy cat while the other is a warrior with a will to win:

Carr fucks up the exchange from center. Barely makes an attempt to recover the ball.
    Squats there like he's taking a dump and makes a feeble short arm attempt....

While the warrior Josh Jacobs dives head first into the scrum with a broken shoulder to recover the ball and prevent a turnover. Nearly gets a first down too. That's called effort.

Who the fuck wants to go to war with a wussy like Carr 'leading' the team ?

Can't win with a pansy QB.

ABC

Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Question to ask yourself.....

If Carrbage was playing for another team would you be worried about facing him ?

Or would you want to play against him every week ?

He's a fooking wussy and a loser.

ABC
    Get pressure up middle and he folds like clothes in a dry cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman818 View Post
    about the same as brett favre's.

Do we still have the rights to jamoron ?
    yeah i think the colts retain his rights though

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah i think the colts retain his rights though
    Probably the same scenario we had with Marshawn. If he comes out of retirement the Colts still have his rights until the agree to release him. I had a conspiracy theory that he'll come out and play for the Patriots. If he does I think I'm gonna burn something down.

Wouldn't be too shocking if after a year or two off Luck decided he misses the game (and money).

Even if Indy still retains his rights, Luck would still be able to come back on his own terms and wind up playing for a team of his choice.

Usually when an athlete retires early, I'd expect a return.

Don't think it's going to happen with Luck though.

Dude is very cerebral. Doubt he needs the money. I believe he honestly assessed his injury status and decided he was done. I don't think it was the leg/ankle problem his final year, as much as it was the shoulder/arm problem he came back from previously.

The lure of the game and the money is hard to walk away from, but I think Andrew has crossed that bridge and isn't coming back to play in the NFL again.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him doing some announcing for XFL games. Isn't his dad commissioner of the XFL ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Wouldn't be too shocking if after a year or two off Luck decided he misses the game (and money).

Even if Indy still retains his rights, Luck would still be able to come back on his own terms and wind up playing for a team of his choice.

Usually when an athlete retires early, I'd expect a return.

Don't think it's going to happen with Luck though.

Dude is very cerebral. Doubt he needs the money. I believe he honestly assessed his injury status and decided he was done. I don't think it was the leg/ankle problem his final year, as much as it was the shoulder/arm problem he came back from previously.

The lure of the game and the money is hard to walk away from, but I think Andrew has crossed that bridge and isn't coming back to play in the NFL again.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him doing some announcing for XFL games. Isn't his dad commissioner of the XFL ?
    in order to get luck we would have to give up picks to indy since they own his n.f.l rights